Soompi [18]

Watch: Queenz Become Chic Badasses in "Say My Name" M/V Teaser

With their comeback just around the corner, Queenz has shared the music video teaser for upcoming single "Say My Name"

Dream24 Vote Rigging Revealed

By: Prada

Vote rigging by Produce101 producer and creator was quite the talk last year, with the fact that he rigged the votes of Produce48 and Producex101. And recently, a vote rigging scandal broke out again and tis time it involved Dream24 producer, Joo Hyunjoong.

Dream24 was a survival show that was created in order to make a 7 membered boy group. 24 individual trainees will compete for the debut place that will later become a permanent group (now named as Heroes) under JYP Entertainment.

 24 individual trainees will compete for the debut place that will later become a permanent group (now named as Heroes) under JYP Entertainment

Just like Ahn Jooyoung and Kim Yongbum, Joo Hyunjoong was later arrested for manipulating votes for Dream24. He was found trying to destroy the evidence (the real voting results) in his office. Luckily, partial of the evidence were still salvageable.

With the news of the manipulation spreading quickly, fans of the show was quick in demanding the people in charge to release the real result of the voting, despite only having the top 12 of the final result, and to prevent more outrage, they released it. Below are the quick summary on the rankings based on the released report.

1)Yoo Youngjoo

2)Kang Haejin

3)Oh Sejong

4)Choi Hakyung

5)Yamazaki Yuto

6)Mizuguchi Ryu

7)Lee Gyujin

8)Hong Jooyoung

9)Xu Kaimin

10)Zhang Huilong

11)Justin Kang

12)Yoon Ryeowoon

Seeing this, fans started to make a petition to bring the top 6 boys back to the line up and disband the current line up that differs from the real result. So far, 2 out of 6 people in the real line up agreed to talk regarding this situation. However, it would be hard for the other 4 especially the contestant who landed on number 4, Choi Hakyung. As he himself already debuted in a well-known boy group from Galaxy Entertainment, Kingz.

So far, no statements were made from the other 4 including Hakyung himself. More will be informed as the event unfolds.

What do you think? Will the 4 former contestants will agree to talk regarding this issue or there will be much more complicated issue that they will need to tackle beforehand?