Soompi [57]

9.8.20

Pandora's Melanie, Zeu's Ryan, Promise's Mikyung and Athena's Maze in the Hospital

BY: Mo

Several reports have stated that Ryan, Melanie, Mikyung and Maze all attended the hospital on the 15th

The reason for these visits were disclosed to us. Melanie had reportedly alcohol poisoning and she was black out which resulted in her breaking her wrist as well. Ryan and Mikyung was reportedly drugged unknowingly, after going back through the night it was seen that many others were drugged either through their food or drinks.

It is unknown what is exactly wrong with maze but apparently she had been dealing with stomach pain since the 9th , it's assumed to deal with being drugged as well but nothing has been confirmed.

All 4 have been recovering very well.

Watch: Promise Makes Comeback With Energetic And Colorful "DKDK" MV

Promise has returned with the music video for their new title track "DKDK"!

On August 31st, Promise released their second mini album "To. Day." Their title track "DKDK" is a future synth pop track that harmoniously mixes a unique sound with Promise's voices. Not only does the song's energetic bet and charming chorus elevate the song, but Promise members Dasom, Sayaka, and Chailia participated in writing the cute and witty lyrics of the song.

The upbeat and colorful music video matches perfectly with the new release from Promise. Check it out below!

(Nagyung = Eun, Jiwon = Sayaka, Chaeyoung = Elisa, Haeyoung = Dasom, Jisung = Crystal, Saerom = Irina, Jiheon = Mikyung, Seoyeon = Chailia)

Update: Galaxy Entertainment Updates on Jin, Jinhee, and Ryeoun

BY: Lee