Rules

Please Be Patient

I am human and I am in college so I will not be able to update everyday. I will try to update at least twice a week. If I am unable too, I will try my hardest to let everyone know in advance.

Be Kind

If I see any bashing in the comment section between characters, I will not hesitate in removing your character. I want this to be a safe space for everyone so please be kind ^_^

Forms

Please keep your forms neat and easy to read. The harder it is for me to read your form, the less likely I will choose your character and I do not want to deny a character because of a messy form. Also please PM me your forms (you can use pastebin if you want ^0^) so the comment section stays neat

Be Active

Please be active, especially if I accept your character. I don't want to feel like I wasted a spot on someone who can't even vote on a chapter. I love spam, so just do everything to make me know that you are there. Throw a party in the comment section if you want. Also, I am not a scary person. If you have a question, please ask or if you want to talk, I don't mind talking. I might like wolves but I will not act like one towards you beautiful people. I also do active checks, every so often and will announce them every so often. If I notice that attendance is really low, then I will do one randomly just see who is really here.

Votes do not count as activeness anymore and I need to see at least two comments from everyone. If you fail to do this for a month, your artist/trainee will be put on hiatus and up for adoption. You maybe able to save them from adoption if you catch them but nothing is guaranteed.

Communicate

As I said, I am not a scary person, so if you are not going to be active for one reason or another for a prolonged period of time, please tell me that. I will not know unless you tell me. Also, if you have any questions or just want to talk, my pms are always open unless I say otherwise. I will also do more to check in on everyone as well so this doesn't feel too one-sided.

Other Books

Make sure you add Galaxy Trainees, Andromeda, Star Station, Galaxy SNS Updates, Live Performances, Concerts, Artists Profiles, and Galaxy Ent. Albums to your libraries or a reading list

Ethnicity

Asian is not an ethnicity

Weight

Please do not make your character under 44kg (97lbs). Despite this being an applyfic, I do not want anyone to think it's okay to be this tiny. Even 97lbs is too small but knowing kpop, 97lbs is a realistic weight. Anyone under 44kg will have their weight changed.

In the terms of Amino, please do not have your OC embark on an extreme diet or weight loss. Doing this will result in your OC being pulled from their next promotions, if in a group, or cancelled if solo. If they are a trainee, their debut will be delayed. 

Weight is a serious topic for me and I do not want anyone to feel like unhealthy and/or dangerous weight loss methods are normal because they are not. You can get seriously get hurt with these things. If you feel like this applies to you irl, please reach our to me or Tay (tagging her in the comments)

Age

PLEASE try and keep the age of your trainees close to the age of your face claim. I can not stress this enough. I don't want to see BoA as a 19 year old or anything else like that. Idols now are getting younger and younger, so there are plenty of face claims for those who want to be between the ages of 14 to 17. Please be realistic.

Talent Ranks

DO NOT MAKE YOUR TRAINEE PERFECT!
That only makes it harder for me to give them a role in groups and it's not realistic if they're good at everything.
No one is good at everything.
If that was the case, there would be no need for training systems.

Debut

I know everyone is really excited to see their characters debut and rise to stardom. I get excited to release new groups as well, trust me. Planning groups and seeing them becoming real is such an amazing feeling. However, I can not just debut everyone at once *sadly*. To be considered for debut, you will now have to be with the company for at least a month before being considered for any planned debuting groups. This is just to make sure that they are active. The less active you are, the less likely you are to debut. Now being the person I am, I don't want anyone to become a career trainee, so please be active. Also, when you're being considered for debut, I will notify you so you know what is happening.

Dating

As much as I love romance, there will be no dating among trainee and rookies within their first 1-2 months. Dating should be the last thing on your character's mind and they should be focusing on their careers. However, if you do put a love interest in their forms, I will make note of it and will make it happen. I just don't want anyone caught in a scandal so early.

Amino

We have an Amino for Galaxy Entertainment where we can all interact peacefully with each other. The amino was started so everyone could mingle more freely. The ID is GalaxyEnter835

 The ID is GalaxyEnter835

Tagging

Please tag at least 2-5 people