Soompi [24]

Watch: Kingz Makes Their Return with "Senorita"

Kingz has returned with a completely different concept!

On February 18th, the group released a new digital single along with the music video.

"Señorita" is a remake of German rapper,Kay One's hit track. The song's original producer Stard Ova and producer Ryan Jhun collaborated on producing the remake for a unique mesh of Latin pop and K-pop.

Check out the music video below!

(Johnny = Baron, Ash = ACE, Hakyung = ,Taeyong = Ayno, Juwon = Ziu, Dohwan = Lou, Jun = Jacob)

Galaxy Hints at Possible Muse Comeback?

Over the weekend, Galaxy Entertainment released the music videos for the Japanese versions of "Yes or Yes" and "BDZ."

Following their release, Mouseions are under the impression that Muse will be making their comeback or possibly returning to Galaxy altogether.

None of the members or their companies have responded to the rumors.

Watch: Dylan wants to Put his hand on You in debut M/V

After much anticipation, Galaxy 1st male soloist,Dylan, finally makes his debut with an animated M/V for "Put My Hands on You."

_______

A/N:

Hello loves, how are we doing thus far in the week?

Don't miss this week's episode of Blooming Sakura, which will possibly be on Saturday because I've been putting it off severely and at this point, there is no way I'm gonna get it done for Friday.

I hop you all have a lovely rest of your weeks and see you all in the next update or in w.e book I update next