Soompi [29]

Prism Comeback: 마지막처럼 D-3

Prism has dropped their music video teaser for "As If It's Your Last"

MEET: Sakura

With Blooming Sakura coming to an end, the final 6 members of Galaxy's next girl group. The final members are Min Ariel (M.A), Rosiè Aerina (Aerina), Jiang Wynter, Jeon Minseo, Park Seoyeon (Sayuri), and Kwon Sooyoung (Joy).

Fans were quick to realize that much like Kosmos, mostly older members were chosen for the team, as their youngest member, Minseo, is already 18

Although many are happy with the final line up, there is concern that the group will have a cute concept, especially with their name, and believe that some members won't fit that sort of concept.

Seeing fans' concern, Galaxy tried to ease fans' minds by announcing that Sakura will be making their debut on the 23rd of this month.

"All 10 members of Blooming Sakura had received the choreography and song prior to the start of Blooming Sakura, giving everyone more than enough time to learn it thoroughly. After passing one more evaluation on Saturday, the girls will only be tasked with recording and filming over the next two weeks."

Thus far, fans have been extremely excited over the group's quick debut.

If you want to learn more about each Sakura member, check out their profile video below

Go ahead and like and subscribe while you're there

Comet Comeback: Dramatic D-Day

On March 6th, the girl group released their new digital single titled "Dramatic." The group also released a performance video, which shows the members' dancing skills.

(Simyeong, Jungwoo = Jasmine, Songhee = Shea, Seungeun = Nana, Yiyeon = Jen)

Sirius Announces Comeback

With almost a year of inactivity, Sirius will be coming back with their 4th full album on the 19th of March.

As so much time has passed, the group expressed that they pushed for a full album to try and make up for their absences over the past 12 months

______
Hello everyone, I hope you had a nice weekend.
How did you enjoy Blooming Sakura's finale? Did your picks make it?
Aside from that, there's not much to say but join the amino.
For those in the amino, what happened yesterday into this morning will be in Thursday's update