[TW] Soompi [17]

Don't forget to comment

BREAKING: FARCRY's Jangmi Found Unconscious

By: Prada

Lee Jangmi, vocalist of Galaxy Entertainment's boy group Farcry, was found unconscious at his orphanage in Dalseo District, South Korea

Lee Jangmi, vocalist of Galaxy Entertainment's boy group Farcry, was found unconscious at his orphanage in Dalseo District, South Korea. He was immediately rushed to the hospital after a 4-year-old girl called 119 through his unlocked cellphone.

There was no injury on his body, but it was revealed that Jangmi had overdosed on sleeping pills.

A few days ago, the singer made Farcry's fans concerned after he burst into tears and claimed that he was 'Scared. Really scared' on his instagram live. He was quick in ending the live, after he asked for help in tracking a specific person down and unfortunately, no one caught the name because of how quickly he ended the live.

Right now he is still yet to regain consciousness but they said that they are trying their best to make sure he is okay. More will be updated in this article regarding Jangmi's condition.

Currently, the police is looking through 4 different accounts which are Evanescent, Niffilheim, Shini and Jukgo. These accounts were the ones who Jangmi last connected before he tried to commit suicide

Jangmi, who had been well known as Farcry's main vocalist, has been in the news recently over his dispute between an alleged former trainees of his former agency, and made it into the headlines after an alleged 'out of context' texts (or so he thought) was leaked, shared and later taken down on the same day.

Watch: Universe Gets Playful in Colorful in "Very Very Very"

The girls of Universe return with a bright and adorable music video!

Released at midnight KST on January 14th, 11 members of the girl group are back together again with their newest title track "Very Very Very" from their second album, "11:11"

In a colorful music video that matches the upbeat track, Universe sings and dances about a love interest they can't stop thinking about as they seem to multiply before our very eyes.