Soompi [5]

Watch: 4Clover Stuns in Bold Comeback with "Senorita" MV

The song has an addictive melody and lyrics that talk about falling in love with someone at first sight and expressing one's emotions in a confident and sophisticated way.The music video matches perfectly with the song, providing striking visuals and bold colors that instantly draw anyone in. Check out the music video below!

(Soyeon = Minnie, Miyeon = Lana, Soojin = Val, Minnie = Sooyoung, Yuqi = Sterling, Shuhua = Oaklyn)

Watch: Farcry Wants You To "Say My Name" In New MV

FARCRY is back with their second mini album "Treasure Ep.2: Zero to One"!

Their title track "Say My Name" doesn't disappoint and reflects the unique color of their music. "Say My Name" displays a combination of their impressive rap, vocals, and slick dance moves. Check out their music video below!

(Wooyoung = Nate, Hongjoong = Min, Mingi = Woojin, San = Jangmi, Yunho = Joojang, Seonghwa = Wonho, Yeosang = June, Jongho = Renji)

Update: Angel Confirms Comeback with New Members

Updated October 20th KST

Early this morning, Angel has confirmed that they will be making their 3rd comeback this year with two new members:

Universe's Jen and trainee Chase will be making their debuts with the group while taking over for Angel and Olivia, who are both on hiatus for personal and health reasons

Angel will be making their comeback on the 28th of October with their 1st single "My oh My"

Watch: Mercury Compares Love to "Streets of Gold" in new MV

Mercury make a huge impact of visuals and choreography newest single "Streets of Gold". The girls came back stronger and have extraordinary vocals, rap, and choreography.The catchy chorus is sure to make you fall in love with Mercury.

(Red = Joanne, Lyn = Vanya, Jasmine = Carlyn, Quinn = Queen, Shea = Priyanka, Nana = Bell)

Update: LH2 Shows of the Key Point Dance for Upcoming Release "You in Me"

Updated October 19th KST

Earlier today, LH2 has now shared a look at the key point of their "You In Me" dance!

They also have confirmed their comeback date for October 25th

Dahlia to Make Their 2nd Comeback of the Year

After a 9 month hiatus, Dahlia will be making their comeback on the 1st of November. This comeback will mark the end of the group's School Trilogy and they will be releasing their 3rd mini album, "Snowflake"

Following this announcement, Galaxy Entertainment has announced that they will be adding former Kosmos trainee Akemi Kam as the group's 7th member and Antheia's 13th member

Of the 57 trainees, Akemi had caught trainers attention for her quick rise in ranks and after several strong performances, they believed that she would be a perfect addition to the group

_______
A/N: If you have been failing to comply with activeness rule, please check your character's profile to see if it's still dedicated to you. If you are unsure what the activeness rule is, please see the rules chapter. An adoption was held in the amino so a handful of trainees and idols were adopted and but not placed in the adoption book.