9: Ultimatum

*Takes a deep breath*

Dedicated to lovetori_xo,  for being the Mastermind behind the collaboration of our books and for being such an amazing friend and uplifter. Still simping over Ivandor 🤡. To Rihanna_Adedeji and Iyanuoluwa-Temi for being my sistas, support system and giving me someone to look up to. I admire you guyz.

Dedicated to PricelessMasson_, you're like my role model and mum here. I just love you so so much! It meant everything to me when u took me seriously ❤️

To _Esquell, TOLA_AISH, Arianna24diary, vilalove09 i just cnt... Ur comments🥺 can i marry you?

To zxynlxvxr lmaoo, you're my newest reader, i dunno how the heck u found me but I'm grateful to God and to you too.
*

I'm keeping everyone I've ever steadily interacted with in mind😂, sooner or later, u'll get a dedication. I hope I dnt leave anyone out. I know u all 🥺❤️

*
_

_______________________

"Hell is just another place
I'll go to keep u warm."

-via halfaxas.
*

_____________________

Asa.

Mr Odein interrupted our Further Maths class and stood in front of the classroom to announce; "All those representing the school in this year's Dynamis competition, please, indicate."

I raised my hand, along with Somma and a guy in neat dreads I recognized but whose name I didn't know.

"I trust you're all ready for this year. Failure is not an option." He was looking directly at me.

I gulped. Nodded.

"Asachi?"

"Sir?"

"Come with me."

I stood, smoothed my skirt and walked out with him.

We walked quietly to his office. I stood at the door and waited as he entered into the air conditioned office and took his seat. "Come in!" He gestured at me. "Close the door behind you and say hi to your fellow peers."

I walked in, looked at my 'fellow peers' and backtracked.

Amir and Dave were staring at me and I felt like I just tripped on a planet and fell into the sun.

I burned with embarrassment.

"You were a convenient pastime, Kamsi. Nothing more. You and your pathetic group of friends."