4: Never

Happy birthday, Arianna24diary Love you loads🤗❤️🥂

Thank you thank you thank you Iyanuoluwa-Temi for the beautiful cover✨✨✨

I love all my followers and supporters, don't feel intimidated or scared to chat me up, it may take a while, but I always reply.

*
"Let's drink our coffee and pretend like we don't see each other."
*

Asa

Everything went wrong, almost immediately. The moment I stepped foot in my class, anxiety tingled my spine.

I walked into the classroom, wearing my calm mask. The class was only half full, curious eyes, puncturing my skin.

I stood in front of the class, scowling in confusion at what was going on.

I always sat at the second row, middle column, with Jemi, during biology lessons. Jemi wasn't in class and our seats were currently occupied by two girls I recognized but have never spoken to before.

I noticed Kam sitting by the window in the front seat, where he usually sat with Haliya before we got together. He was slumped, resting his head on the desk, his arms, folded underneath his head, taking shallow breaths. Eyes closed.

My heart skipped 24 beats.

Beside him, Haliya was calmly typing away on her iPhone, airpods in her ears, chewing her gum. I never understood why she picked Biology as a spare subject, even though she was an art student.
I sucked in my stomach, swallowed a breath and walked up to Shay and Dara who were sitting on my desk, laughing and talking without a care in the world.

It was weird how both girls had dated Kam before but still remained friends after their relationship with him ended.

"Hey." My voice was firm. Unwavering.

The didn't respond. Infact, they started talking even more loudly.

I... I didn't know what to do.

"Excuse me. You're sitting on my desk." I couldn't reduce my voice, even if I tried. But they still paid no attention to me.

I touched Shay, who was the closest to me.

She screeched and slapped it away with exaggerated force. My arm felt like it'd dislocate from my shoulder.

"What is your problem?!" She shrieked, big eyes, bubbling over with hate and disgust. "Why are you touching me with those dirty hands?!"

My lungs were about to burst. I was sure I was dreaming. Eyes were on me. Attention I didn't want.

Kam stirred in his seat, opened his eyes. I drowned in buckets of honey and avoided his gaze. "I... You're sitting on my seat."

"And so?!" Her eyes bulged. "Can't you find another seat?!"

"My books are in there." I just want to sit down.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?! You think you can use those hands you've used to commit incest to touch me, abi?"

I went absolutely still.

I found a way to die from humiliation, pain and sheer, utter shock. The earth opened up and swallowed me.

I stopped dreaming.

I stopped dreaming.

I stopped dreaming.