I belief. I belief I will be okay. I belief that these assholes get what is coming for them. I BELIEF!

He feels the weight of Bill getting off him. He thinks that he will hear his belt buckle so he can get his pants off. But instead, he hears screaming. He jerks away and opens his eyes.

He just can't comprehend what he is seeing. The hunters are on fire. Bill is jerking on the floor, screaming in agony, completely in flames. The other hunter is already silent. Stiles only sees the black mass of what used to be a man. He already thought it a couple of times this evening, but now he really will be sick. He throws up on the floor next to him. When he's finished, the screams of Bill have stopped too.

He is shivering and is reminded that he is entirely naked. He locates his shorts and boxer and pulls them on fast. He clamps his arms around his torso. He flinched when he feels the gash that Bill had made.

He looks back at the men and only sees two black masses. They got what they deserved, but he knows that he was the one that put them on fire. He just killed two men. They were evil, but he is a murderer.

Stiles starts to cry. He is cold, hurt, tired, and completely in shock of what just happened. He has set a couple of men on fire with his freaking mind. Here he thought he was the token human. But that clearly isn't what he is. He isn't human. He looks back at the two black heaps of men one more time before walking back to the van.

When he gets to the van, he tries the doors. They aren't locked, small victories and all that jazz, whooe! Even in his mind, it falls flat.

The keys are missing. They probably were in the pockets of the hunters.

But in all the Wikipedia binges and google binges, he learned a thing or two about how to hotwire a car. He just needs to get to his car, his phone and a couple of clothes are in there, and his car is in the parking lot at school.

He starts the van within ten minutes. To be honest, he is proud of himself for a few seconds before guilt washes over him. He just killed two men. He can't be proud of himself.

He reaches the school and is shocked that he can't remember driving here. He probably is in shock. He shouldn't be driving any further. But he is a stubborn bastard. Everybody knows that.

He parks the van far away from the cameras in the parking lot. He doesn't need any attention to himself, thank you very much.

When he reaches his jeep, he is so glad he could cry. He opens the door and just sits in the jeep for a moment. Basking in the normality, that is his jeep. He pulls out a shirt and his red hoodie and pulls them on. Finally, feeling a little more settled now he's covered.

He searches for his phone and finds it in the depts of his bag. He has a couple of missed calls from his dad and voicemails. But further, no other messages. He has a sinking feeling in his gut.

The pack didn't realize that he was taken from the pitch. They don't know what he has been through the last couple of hours. He tries not to dwell on it and listens to his dad's frantic voicemails. The man was clearly almost in a panic attack when he couldn't find Stiles. That resolves something inside him. He doesn't want to, but his dad needs to know what happened.