Chapter 2

He wakes up in the back of a van. He blearly blinks his eyes open and sees that his hands are bound again, but now in front of him instead of over his head.

He can feel the van pull to a stop. So he wasn't out for that long if they just reached the preserve. He was being held at Allison's house, so he was out for a maximum of an hour.

He mentally checks himself for what kind of injuries he has. He can feel the bruises on his torso. The gash from the knife isn't that bad anymore, he can feel it, but it seems like it's already a couple of days old because it starts to scab. That's odd. Further, he can feel a couple of burns on his arms and torso. His legs are bruised, but they just kicked him a couple of times, nothing major. He can survive his injuries, he thinks, he isn't a doctor, but you will get some insight when you're running with wolves.

The door of the van opens, and Bill and another hunter are standing there. They pull him out of the van and shove him forward.

He is thinking of a way out. He can't run because no matter how fast, bullets tend to be faster. He can't fight them, because again, bullets and they both are stronger than him. He can't wait for the pack because he seriously doubts if they know where he is.

They should have found him already, he doesn't want to lose hope, but they should have found him, they should already have helped him, he has been beaten and tortured for hours, and now they're going to take his innocence and kill him.

Fuck, his first time, and it's going to be rape, he doesn't want to cry, but his eyes are getting a little wet. He does his best to calm his breaths. He doesn't want to have a panic attack right now. If he comes out of this, he can panic all the fuck he wants. But right now, he needs to calm down.

He feels a warm feeling again in the pit of his stomach. It feels like it's reassuring him, comforting him. Not knowing what to do, he reaches for it, embraces it, and he gasps.

He is pushed on the ground by Bill, and before he can do anything else, his shorts are pulled down with his underwear. He is in shock. He was expecting that Bill would do something, but so fast wasn't what was expected. Stupid villains in movies, they create an unhelpful image of villains in the real world. He was expecting a fucking monologue.

When he feels Bill inching his hand down to his ass, he starts to struggle. He needs to get him off! He needs to get the fuck away from here. He is punched in his back by Bill, and he gasps for breath.

''Stop squirming! I'm going to do this, and then I'm going to put a bullet in your brain. If you stop struggling, it will all be over sooner, and you can rest in death.'' Bills says with a snarl. Stiles can feel his asscheeks parting and a calloused finger at his hole. He whimpers when it's roughly pushed inside.

Tears spring in Stiles's eyes. He is lying on his stomach on the dirty forest floor, completely naked and about to be raped and killed. He really didn't think this would happen. Just a couple of hours ago, he was cheering because he just scored the winning goal. How fucked up is his life?

He reaches out inside himself, trying to find the warm, comforting feeling he just felt. It seemed like it was waiting for him to be used. Stiles feels it, and remembers the words of Deaton, of believing. He clenches his eyes shut and believes with everything he has that he will walk away from here, untouched and alive.