I felt Jake cover me up ''Thanks for making fun of my wife, what a wonderful way of saying good morning, now that you've embarrassmed her you can leave''

''Oh relax, she's my pretty sister in-law remember. It's not like she's a stranger but I'll leave you two to finish up whatever you were doing, I only came to tell you that breakfast is ready'' she said.

''Yeah, we've heard, now get lost'' he replied rudely. I heard her chuckle before closing the door for us.

''Sorry about that'' he apologized as I finally lifted up my head.

''About that holiday'' I said and he grinned.

''Let me guess, you've decided to go'' he asked and I nodded. He decided to use the opportunity to his advantage.

''Well Trisa you see that won't be easy, because when I offered it to you freely, you refused to take it so now you have to earn it by being the very best wife you could possibly be''

''Oh darling husband, was I ever a bad wife?''

''Oh no wife don't misunderstand, you've been very good but now you have to be better'' he said and I smirked.

''Alright then hubby, I guess you'll be sleeping alone'' I said then go up from him. He pulled me back.

''Fine, I guess out of the kindness of my heart I could arrange something'' he replied muttering under his breath, I gave out a victorious laugh.

''Of course you could'' I replied leaving to go to the bathroom, I brushed, showered and then change into a simple blue satin gown. I tied my hair up in a bun and went downstairs for breakfast. I sat opposite Jake, he was winking at me from time to time and I'll blush and look away.

''It's been three years, you guys aren't newlyweds anymore'' Tania pointed out.

''It's been twenty three years, go get yourself a husband and stop being nosy'' Sarah reprimanded.

''I happen to have a boyfriend thank you very much and we'll get married once we feel we're ready to tie the knot'' she shot back to which Jake just laughed. I kicked him from underneath the table.

''Ouch!'' he exclaimed rubbing his leg, I stuck out my tongue at him and everyone just laughed.

After breakfast I watched a little T.V before going out into the garden to read. I laid back on the wicker swing and swung myself back and forth as I started reading.

 I laid back on the wicker swing and swung myself back and forth as I started reading

''There you are, you know I can't last ten seconds without you'' he teased. I smiled, sat up and patted the space beside me, he took a seat and I placed my head on his lap and continued reading.

''You know it's funny how I remember that day we bumped into each other at the grocery store, I remember every single detail, from the colour of clothes you wore, to the face cap and sunglasses like you were some kind of celebrity'' he said and chuckled.

''You were very pretty then and still are and I don't know if I say this enough but I'm happy to have you in my life, very happy''.

''Me too you've been such a blessing to me, I just can't thank God enough for you. It's makes everything I went through all worthwhile'' I replied smiling.

''It really does''

''Tell me about the book you're reading'' he said changing the topic. He doesn't read much, he much rather prefers me telling him the story. The book I'm reading is a fantasy book and it's very interesting it's titled ''Saviour''. I'm reading it again.

''Okay so it's about this princess who's been locked and trapped in the castle for soo long by her parents, she's only allowed to walk inside the palace premises, one day while she was in the garden with her guards surrounding her, this man gets a glimpse of her and decides there and then that he's going to get her so.....

On I went with my story. a story that had been written and completed with a happy ending, our story had only just begun, I have no idea what's in store for us, what the world would throw at us but with my angel by my side, a son like Luke and a family and friends like the ones I finally have, there's no battle we can't conquer.

I finished the story and he put his head back as I returned to my story and we both enjoyed the wonderful afternoon breeze, I had no idea I could be this happy and looking back I wouldn't want to change anything.

                                                                      THE END

That's it guys I'm done thanks for all your support, reads, votes and comments. Thank you for sticking by me and completing the book with me but most importantly thanks for reading. If you really liked this book please comment and follow me! Thank you!!!!