Chapter 11

Trisa

I grew pale as colour drained form my face I knew that voice in fact I dreaded that voice.

Now I understood the saying happiness doesn't last for long. Ethan came to my side and held my wrist tight.
"Don't you dare cause a scene and just come with me quietly or you'll suffer even more than you're going to". At first I wanted to scream, cry out for help or run but his grip was far too tight, half of the crowd was completely wasted, while the other half were having a blast dancing their heads off and the music was getting too loud with the birthday boy also dancing with the strippers he hired, Jake was nowhere nearby and I couldn't break out of his hold. Even if I went to the cops Ethan has his ways especially since he's with Nancy the two together was like Onslaught and Magneto joining forces.

 I decided not to cause any trouble that was like adding fuel to the fire, so I nodded and followed him feeling the tears falling down slowly.

Jake where are you I whispered quietly.

Ethan

Nancy and I took a seat after I greeted the celebrant and I was on my way to get drink when I saw a lovely lady in red. I wanted to flirt when on closer look I saw it was Trisa.

I told her not to make scene. I'll deal with her mercilessly for the trouble she caused me when we get back home.

I called Ellen.

"Schedule a flight for me at three thirty" I said and cut the call. I got Nancy and we left the venue. It's three o'clock now so it'll take us ten minutes to pack our things and fifteen minutes to reach the airport.

Nancy and I got our things from the hotel room we lodged into and the driver drove us to the airport.

Jake

I came back with the drinks and Trisa was not there I reasoned that she went to the bathroom.

But even after ten minutes she still wasn't back. I hope she's not in trouble I silently cursed myself for leaving her alone.

I asked around if anyone had seen a petite with a red short dress. Someone said he had and she left with a man and a lady.

Who could she possibly have left with and why couldn't she wait to let me know or even leave me a note.

Trisa isn't like that something's wrong. I didn't want to over think so
I called Lina and explained what happened.

"That must be Ethan and Nancy they've found her".

"What do you mean by they've found her and who are Ethan and Nancy" I asked confused and impatient.

"She didn't tell you. Ethan is her husband and Nancy is her sister.
Trisa was forced to marry Ethan because Nancy was supposed to marry him but ran away the night to her wedding.
Ethan constantly abuses Trisa and Nancy showed up and a couple of years and started doing the same. I helped her escape but they must have found her.

Jake you have to save her there's no telling what Ethan and Nancy would do to her at this rate please" she begged breaking into a sob.

I cut the call and unconsciously balled my hand into a fist.

I was about to ask for my private jet to be ready. When I got a call from my sister Lisa.

"Jake, moms in the hospital". She said her voice had turned hoarse from crying.

"What happened" I asked.

"She fell down the stairs and hit her head real bad".

"Shit" I cursed.

"I'll be right there". I said as I drove to the hospital. I knew the hospital she'd taken her to. Its our family hospital. It's owned by my granddad. Now my dad owns and manages the hospital. I hope he's the doctor in charge of my mom.

I reached the hospital and jumped out of the car.

I saw my dad "dad how is she" I asked.

"She fine though she sustained a minor concussion. Nothing to worry about. I gave her pain killers and put her to sleep for twenty four hours. We'll continue to monitor her". He said.

"Okay thank goodness" I replied.

"You don't look so good what's eating you up" he asked concerned.

"Dad remember the girl I told you I liked since high school?"

"Who the Trisa girl?" He asked.

"Yes, how do you still remember her name?"

"Well because ever since Mandy she's the only one you really liked" he pointed out.

I smiled. "Well dad she's married now".

"Oh I'm so sorry" he sympathized awkwardly clearly no knowing what else to say so I continued.

"You know I would have been happy for her if she married someone she loved, but she didn't she was forced to marry a beast who constantly abuses her".

"That's horrible you don't force someone to marry. It's their decision. If you could force people to marry I'd have used it as a means to get rid of your sister years ago". He said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I ran into her a few weeks ago". I continued.
"She had managed to escape from him but he found her at the party I took her to".

"Why didn't she get a divorce "he asked?

"Well dad I think it's because her husband is rich he could easily get a good, cunning lawyer and she would loose and get into more trouble" I reasoned.

"I see your point but there's no harm in trying" He said.

"I was going to take a trip to New York and save her before he does anything to her but then I heard of mom's condition. I had to come here".

"I think you should wait to see how your moms doing before you go". He said and I sighed.

"I just hope she's okay. I won't forgive myself if anything happens to her because I could have done something to stop her from getting hurt". I said frustrated.

"I know son but for now family comes first. I know I said your mother's okay but we'll have to watch her for a few days so if anything happens she'll have all her family members here". He said gravely.

"Nothing's going to happen to mom. She'll be fine" I said reassuring him even though it should be the other way round he's the doctor.

So what do you guys think, let me know and if you liked this chapter dont forget to like, follow, comment, vote but most importantly enjoy. Thanks for reading.