chapter 3

THE PRESENT
Ethan made my life a living hell. I was later released from the room, only because he wanted to hurt me more.

He brought different girls home and even had the nerve to introduce me to them as his wife and they had the nerve to wave before following him upstairs. He thought that by doing this he was hurting me more but the truth was that I actually didn't give a damn.

I couldn't escape from this hell because there were guards surrounding the house.

I'd always wondered what happened to my sister. She's probably with some playboy, having the time of her life.

I sighed and opened a new book and started reading, but I couldn't focus I was trying think of how to escape from the house, I wanted to know what Ethan did to my family and what his next move was.

I'm glad he'd gone to work apparently to him I was only useful in bed and every time he made love to me it always felt like rape, maybe because that was what it was after all I didn't consent to it and he'd always used force.

He came back later than usual today not that I was complaining. I heard him come in but I stayed in my room and decided to pretend that I was asleep so he wouldn't bother me but who am I kidding he barged into my room and shook me roughly. I jumped up pretending to be startled.

"Get up" he said as he pulled me down stairs. I saw the smirk on his face as he said "I have a surprise for you" I knew it wasn't a good surprise.

"You can come out now "he said as Nancy walked in "hey sis did you miss me" she said as she smiled but I could see the evil glint in her eyes. Ethan pulled her into his arms as they shared a passionate kiss right in my presence.

"I'll leave you to your reunion" he said to Nancy. He saw the bewildered expression on my face and smiled victoriously.

She walked towards me and slapped hard across my face "you cheap slut, so you think you can just marry my man and squander all his money lavishly on yourself. You selfish piece of trash."

A lot of thoughts went through my mind. I thought about everything this man had done to me, how I'd been so worried about her safety okay that was a lie I wanted her to suffer even half of what Ethan put me through and what does she do she waltzed back into his life like nothing happened. No I've kept quiet for too long I won't keep shut now.

I slapped her with all the pain and anger I had kept inside for so long and she fell to the floor and opened her eyes in utter shock. "HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR FILTHY HANDS TO SLAP ME? AND FOR THE RECORD YOU'RE THE SLUT. YOU DATED A MAN ONLINE FOR HIS MONEY AND WHEN HE DECIDED TO GET SERIOUS YOU RAN AWAY LEAVING ME TO TAKE YOUR PLACE, NOW THAT THE MONEY YOU EXTORTED FROM HIM IS EXHAUSTED YOU THING YOU CAN JUST WALTZ BACK INTO HIS LIFE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, OH SO WHAT HAPPENED NOW BIG SIS DID THE MALE PROSTITUTE YOU WERE PROBABLY DATING BEFORE COMING HERE DUMP YOU OR PERHAPS YOU FINISHED SQUADERING HIS MONEY OR HE FINALLY USED HIS HEAD AND DUMPED YOU, YOU BITCH!!" I said screaming myself hoarse as tears started falling down my cheeks.

"Aunt made me marry him to save our family name but look how that's cut out for us he's inconsiderate, ruthless and arrogant. I warned her of the consequences once he'd found out he'd been fooled but she didn't listen to me. Now he knows the truth and has vowed to stop at nothing to get back at our family, he even tore down dad's company." I concluded.

"Save your tears for someone who actually cares because I don't give a damn what you had to go through, as for dad's company all I can say is good riddance and it's not our family it's your family they've never regarded me as one of them so why should I care what happens to them."

"Because they're your family dammit. Don't you at least care about mom and dad who did everything they could to make you happy? I asked beyond hurt. I can't believe I have a sister who's this selfish and wicked.

I mean I understand if she hates me but why mom and dad. "Listen goody two shoes you're the one they loved and cared for before they died, so please don't talk to me about loving them" she said coldly.

"Sweetie I only just came. I need some rest. If you think your life was miserable before wait to see what I'll do to you now that I'm here. She said as she waltzed upstairs like it was her house. Low life, pathetic, mistress.

Ethan had succeeded, he'd won, I just want a divorce, he can marry her I honestly don't care, I just want to start my life over and forget I actually had a sister or a family, as far as I'm concerned I have no family, I'm an orphan now. He crossed the line, she was the reason he was deceived, yet he treats her like a long lost gem while I suffer for nothing. I'm really tired.

Can my life get any worse?

Nancy came back😱😱😱 and she wants to make Trisa's life miserable, don't you just want to kill, strangle, punch and slap her, especially since she's the reason Trisa's suffering. 😡😡 but sadly they're some very mean people on this earth and some so unlucky to have them as siblings, parents, friends, relatives and so on but remember if you in this category it'll get better believe me. There's a bright star shining brightly at the end of that dark tunnel we're just too broken, tired, worried, frustrated to see it. Thanks for reading don't forget to leave me a nice vote and comment after reading. Enjoy and your comments make my day. I love having to see a comment on my story and I really appreciate my readers. Muchas gracias., Merci, gumaseubnida, takk, kubkhun mak mak.