CHAPTER 26 : THE SURPRISE

|Manik's POV|

Our intense and steamy session was interrupted by Inaaya.

'Inaaya has the worst timing ever.' I thought, frustratingly.

I and Nandini got up quickly and recovered from the ecstatic pleasure. Both of us composed our breath that had hiked up because of our steamy little session. Both of us looked disheveled, so we straighten our clothes and by now, Inaaya had started calling me from behind the door while knocking.

'I am coming, goddamnit!' I shouted in anger of missing out on our private session.

Nandini quickly sat up in the chair opposite to mine with a file in her hand to avoid any suspicions.

I went and unlocked the door and saw Inaaya standing there with a worried look on her face.

‘What do you want?’ I asked, disturbed.
She saw Nandini and the colour drained from her face as she was hit with realisation.

It looked like she presumed what was happening here a couple of minutes ago and she didn’t look very comfortable about it and at the same time, she was embarrassed.

‘What do you want?’ I asked again frustratingly.

‘Ah...ah...a...actually sir, I wanted to inform you that the client meeting which was to be held tomorrow is being rescheduled to today evening. Our client told us that they wouldn’t be available tomorrow.’ She said.

‘Cancel the meeting.’ I said monotonously.
‘But sir, it’s very important for our company.’

‘I don’t care. I have a more important event planned today.’ I shouted.

‘Okay sir, I’ll inform them about this right away.’ She said, intimidated.

‘Good.’ I said and slammed the door shut.
Both I and Nandini exhaled a sigh of relief.
‘You didn’t have to cancel the meeting for us.’ Nandini said.

I just smiled.

‘It must have been really important.’ She said.

‘Not more than us.’ I replied shortly.
She smiled and like always, her smile took my breath away. We then continued with our love-making session.

|Nandini’s POV|

Manik had told me to get ready by evening. He told me he was going to give me a surprise. I loved surprises and at that moment, I couldn’t stop guessing what the surprise might be. Manik looked excited
and this side of him was something I hadn’t seen till date. He never looked at me with so much love.

His face was now softer rather than his regular stern face that held no emotions. He had changed a lot in the last few weeks and fortunately, he had changed for good. I went home earlier that evening as Manik had ordered. I almost ran to my house and as soon as I entered, I went up to my wardrobe to select the dress I was going to wear that evening and I had the perfect dress in front of me. It was a red dress that ended up way above my knee and the neck was deep.

It was actually a gift given by someone when I used to work as a stripper. I had never worn it because I had always found it too revealing but I felt tonight was the perfect opportunity to wear it. I always felt safe when I was with Manik, so I would feel comfortable in this dress too. I undressed myself and put on the red dress. I was amazed by its fitting. I clung to my body as if it was tailor-made for me. The curves of the dress matched mine and every part of the dress fitted as it was needed. The neck of the dress was way too deep that it showed my whole cleavage and half of my breasts but I didn’t care because I looked beautiful in it. I put on matching red lipstick and put on light makeup.