MANAN FF

So this are not like chapters but just like a break cookies... So. Whenever I can't update I will update some cookie delicious manan togetherness chaps like this... Short story....

MONSTER HAS HEART PART 1

Checkout the book on xhighonwingsx

MANAN
KA
SIYAPPA ISHQ

So here is a girl called nandini, and a boy called manik..

Manik has been in love with nandini for 6 years... And nandini is the one who is avoiding and rejecting him due to his bad impression he had, college doesn't say that but he was the most handsome hunk and popular flirt guy, girls were crazy for him and he was crazy for nandini.

So here is the time where college organises a party for students of last year... And there is a couple party...

Will manik ask nandini out?

Will nandini accept him as her date?

Lets see..

♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡ᴗ♡

"Nandini! Switch off the light in your room and go to sleep" demanded my mum.

Ooh! Yeah, that's my mum. She is one of the best and funniest people you can have around and she can also turn the world upside down in just a split second.

The next morning I had a missed call from Manik.

Manik malhotra: the college handsome hunk who not only is handsome but he also stole many girls' hearts by his rich and luxurious life.

Girls must throw themselves on him. But he was interested in none.

Nandini saved his number from the college group chat but never had the chance to call him, but he tried many times to talk to me since we haven't had a real conversation in college, though he wanted to, nandini never focused on him. Bcoz the thing Nandini heard about him was only the bad impression Nandini had on him. But he seemed different whenever we saw each other.

So it's like a dream come through for other girls but for nandini.. Huh... seeing his missed call on her phone was normal, bcoz every other day there were flowers or chocolate at her home from him.

You can say nandini became a florist or a girl who has a house in which her refrigerator is filled with chocolates.

But this time Nandini wants to take a chance, as it's been 6 years since he has been looking after her. I gave him a chance in the past but what she got was regret. She gave others a chance but no one was in competition with manik.

Take a deep breath Nandini and call back and that's exactly what I did.

Nandini : hello!

Manik: yes?

Nandini: what yes, i said you not to call me or text me or send me stuff why u do that again and again... Stop doing that manik. Bcoz it's of no use.