CHAPTER 8: DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS .

★*゚*☆*゚*★*゚*☆*゚*★

.:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:..:*゜..:。:.::.*゜:.。:.

Nandini's POV:

There was a knock on the door

There was a knock on the door. Navya and I looked at each other. It was 11pm and we had not even ordered anything for the delivery boy to come.

"Were you expecting someone?" Navya asked.

"It's 11pm. Whom will I expect now?" I answered back.

I went to answer the door with Navya following me holding a vase in her hands. I was scared. This area was a downtown area. The men here weren't of good conduct. I myself had kicked several asses at times. I opened the door and got the shock of my life.

"Manik?" I asked.

Yes it was Manik Malhotra, my current boss and ex boyfriend standing with another man who is supposed to be Cabir sir. I remember seeing him in the morning. But the problem was Manik was smiling at me. Like literally showing all his 32 pearls as if I were auditioning him for a Colgate Advertisement.

"Cabir?" It wasn't me this time but Navya who said or rather shouted.

"Come in," I said and allowed them to come in.

Manik walked in with wobbling steps while Cabir came in properly. All the time I was wondering what in the world was Manik doing at my place. Only he and none else could give me my answers.

"Manik now that you saw her can we leave?" Cabir asked, sarcasm dripping in his tone.

"Cabir.... You leave. I'm staying back tonight" Manik said, making my eyes widen.

My brother was at home and no way I would let this man be here in my house. 'God! Save me!' I let out a silent prayer.

"I can't! You're drunk! I'll never let her stay alone with you" Cabir seethed at Manik.

'Thank you Cabir' I mentally thanked him. But all this was short lived when my man replied back. Wait a minute! Did I just say my man? No..... I'm going mad.

"Listen! Only I can stay alone with her. No one else. So.... You leave" Manik replied.

He got up from the sofa and came towards me. He hugged me and nuzzled his nose in my neck. I looked at Cabir and signalled him that I'll take care of Manik. Cabir gave me an embarrassed smile and left with Navya following his tail.

I'll have to find out what's cooking in between Navya and Cabir but before that let me handle the guy in my arms.

"Manik" I called him softly.