CHAPTER 15 : DEFEAT

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Authors note: Bang, bang, bang,.....
As i said now im back and you wont regret of my coming back i will make. Sure... So not talking much enjoy the new chapter 15 as promised update will be on evry Saturday-Sunday of the week...weeknd is the best time to update i guess.. So enjoy the new twist and turns..

My all other accounts with beautiful story's do try/chckout.. If you like it dont forget to share your views by adding to ur reading list or library, vote comment and share.
xhighonwingsx
wattsonmystory
XthatonedreamX
yourdreamgirl25
Xprincesworld25x

Sorry for being little late for the update, but you know how lockdown days keeps girls busy

Here is my schedule

Washing vessels
And making yummy. Food bcoz i love cooking.. So thought to show u some pics.

This time i tried baking...,

Haha 😂 enjoy the update

Love u all.
Nikki. G

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

|Nandini's POV|

I saw almost ten men rounding up on Manik and I freaked out. Those men had weapons and Manik had none. I wanted to scream but my voice was lost somewhere in my throat. I felt frozen there. For the first time in my life, I saw panic and fear in Manik's eyes. Gaurav sat on a chair at a distance enjoying the view. I prayed to God that Manik doesn't get hurt. I would be broken if something happened to him. I couldn't deny the fact that I actually loved him. It was our past that actually made me wear a layer of hatred on love for Manik. Manik had misinterpreted everything that happened in the past. It was a misconception and what he did after that was unforgivable. Now, that's why we had our own reasons to hate each other but still somewhere, I knew we both were connected by love. I just hoped all of this would be over soon.

* * *

|Manik's POV|

I clenched my fist as I saw one of the men moving towards me. He was bald headed and huge in size. He didn't have any kind of weapon in his hand and he didn't need one because he was a weapon in himself. He was heavily tattooed and had a chain on his neck. He grabbed my throat and smirked, looking at me. I was suffocating and it felt like it would be the end of me. I was running out of oxygen and my mind wasn't able to think anything properly.

Big Bald Guy now lifted me up holding my throat. I groaned. I paddled my legs in the air like a child. Just then, something struck my mind. It was the only thing I could think of and I did it. I kicked his crotch and it was time for him to groan now. I could understand the pain he was going through, it's horrible and excruciating but I didn't have an alternate way. This was the best I could come up with. Big Bald Guy was on the ground, crying and holding his crotch. Before I could feel pity for him, I saw another guy coming towards me. He wasn't that huge, in fact he was shorter than me but he was quick. It seemed like he was trained in martial arts.

Mr.Kung Fu did a move that I couldn't take in. Before I could realize what he was actually doing, I was flying and fell with a thud in the distance. He showcased some of his skills which was something that I couldn't make out. I stood up again only to be welcomed by a flying kick by him and I was thrown again to the floor. By now, my mouth had started bleeding as I could feel blood in my mouth. I just hoped I didn't have any damage to my jaw. It was one of my prized possessions.

Now, I heard Gaurav talk to those guys about something. I didn't hear what he was saying. I took that opportunity to take out my phone from my pant pocket. I opened my contacts, scrolled down to Karan's numbers and gave him a missed call. I wished he would get the message that I was in danger because he and I, both of us knew that I wasn't the type of person to make missed calls. So, I wished that he would get it that I was a threat. I put back the phone in my pocket before switching it on the silent mode.
I saw a tall and lanky guy coming towards me with a hockey stick in his hand. I felt scared now. He lifted the stick over his head and whipped it.

Fortunately, I got enough time to duck and move from there. He had missed his hit and he was furious now. Mr.Lanky made a move towards me before I could even see it and hit the stick on my head. I felt the pain and it was terrible. For a moment, it felt that my skull had cracked. The pain was so bad that I started feeling dizzy.

My vision was blurring. I heard Nandini scream. I moved my eyes to her. From my blurred vision, I could make out that she was crying. Seeing her gave me some sort of strength. I know it sounds filmy but there was something that I felt seeing her. I got the strength to stand up and my vision was getting clear. Mr.Lanky made another move but I ducked it again and kicked him on his chest. Another guy with a hockey stick hit me on my ribs and it pained like hell. He whipped the stick again and hit me on the face. Blood oozed out from my mouth and the pain became unbearable.

I stood up again as someone held my collar and kicked me on the abdomen continuously. I fell on the ground grabbing my abdomen and crying in pain. I hated myself at that moment for being so weak. I was pretty sure that I was going to die. I lay there for quite a long time. Gaurav was speaking to me but I couldn't hear him. All the sounds were faint to my ears. Maybe this is death, I thought.

After a few more minutes of lying there, I heard the sound of a door opening. I looked in the direction of the sound and saw what I had been wishing for. Karan stood there with a pistol in his hand. I felt a sigh of relief. Gaurav looked freaked out. He didn't know what was happening. Karan was in his police uniform and he looked very confident. He saw me and looked scared at my condition. I just smiled at him. He nodded.

'Stay in your positions. Don't move or you'll regret it.'

Karan shouted. Everyone around us was shocked. They all put their weapons down while they weren't even told so. Karan asked one of the guys to unchain Nandini while pointing the pistol at him. He obliged. Nandini slowly stood up and I did too.

Nandini slowly walked up to me. She looked into my eyes. She had tears in her eyes. I had too. In the heat of the moment, I smashed my lips into hers.

* * *

So how was the chapter?

What do you think will happen next?

Will Manik and Nandini get along together now?

Or will there be another twist?

Comment down below.

And don't forget to vote.

See you tommorow