-Chapter 31- I'm gonna regret this

Start from the beginning

Next day...

Morning and afteroon went by quick. I was with Hermione on almost every class because me and Louis had different classes today.

I was walking to the bathroom until arm pulled me.

"Not again."- I said turning around and seeing Louis.

"Glad to see you too."- He said letting go off me.

"You could've ask me whatever your going to ask in front of the bathroom too."- I said.

"Being extra is better option."- He said smirking. "Can you wear a black dress or something."

"That's specific."- I said. "Why?"

"So we can match."- He said giving the innocent smile.

"Louis why on earth do we need to match."- I said laughing.

"Why not."- He said. "Just wear it."

"What if I don't have any black dresses?"- I asked.

"You have."- He said as we left the little room in front of the bathroom.

"See you then."- I said as we walked in our common room and separated.

I did my homework and had one and half hour getting ready. I pulled out black dress from my closet and went to the bathroom. I tried it on and looked to the mirror.

Wow. That's the only thing I could think of. Little later I did my hair and makeup.

7:00 pm

I walked out of my dorm and saw Louis laying on couch.

"Get up."- I said coming closer to me.

"Help me."- He said placing his hand in front of me. I took his hand and he pulled me to him.

"You always fall for this."- He says.

"When you break something I won't be pulling you up."- I said smiling and getting up. "Walk now."

We walked out of the dorm first time not 8 inches away. This night was first night after weeks of us being close to each other.

We walked in a big room and sat down on table.

"Feels nice not being 8 inches apart."- He said.

"For once."- I said.

"Do you want punch?"- He asked getting up.

"Yes and I'm going with you because your gonna poison it."- I said getting up.

We stood next to table and drank our punches. There was little bit of alcohol in it, but it can't make us drunk right?

Slow song came on and everybody had to dance to it. Me and Louis walked to the dance part of the room and started slow dancing.

We couldn't take each other serious.

"Wanna go to the Astronomy tower and get away from here?"- He asked me.

"Would do anything besides this right now."- I said as we walked out of the room.

We both almost fell down the stairs. Had a little too much punch.

We walked up to the tower and sat down where we always sit.

"Had too much punch?"- He asked me.

"You were the one who almost fell down the stairs now."- I said laughing and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I saved your life multiple times."- He said focusing on something in front.

"And put me in detention multiple times."- I said laughing.

We laughed there for a while until I said.

"You know that night when we pranked Draco?"- I said.

"Mhm."

"Well I didn't wear any perfume."- I said.

I would absolutely never say that to Louis. I didn't even think what I was saying.

"Wait really?"- He said facing me now.

"It was probably from my jacket it's fine."- I said as he didn't look relieved.

"What did you smell in amortentia in 4th year?"- He asked me.

"Nothing."- I said well knowing I'm lying. "You?"

"Same."

"Why would you ask?"- I asked.

"No reason."- He said.

Not little later we continued with our laughing and forgot about everything that just happened. I already knew I will regret saying this to him tomorrow.

We stayed until midnight on the tower and finally climbed down.

"Good night Louis."- I said.

"Wait wait."- He said as I turned around.

"Good night Y'n."- He said hugging me uncomfortably.

"Louis your drunk go to bed."- I said.

"Fine."- He said placing a kiss on top of my head.

"Well that was unusual."- I said as he barely walked to his dorm.

I layed down on my bed and fell asleep immediately.

I'm gonna regret this all so bad.

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.

And also my head is full of thoughts right now. Like when should they finally make the first move or like when should they start realizing.

Have an amazing day/night <33.