Chapter 3

No, no way, he couldn't possibly, no he didn't surely! Did he really think I didn't love him?

Frank you're a fucking idiot no lie! Of course he thought I didn't love him, remind me of what you told him, oh yes that you don't even remember him, wouldn't you.

Trying so, so, unbelievably hard to ignore it, I froze where I was on the street screwing my eyes shut to stop the tears. Whatever happened I couldn't let myself break, I wanted to save my family breaking in for Gerard was not the way to save my family. Pull yourself together Frank, he's just hurt, don't break.

"Gee?" I whispered, unsure of whether he was still there or not, if he was I didn't think he would be able to hear me.

"I never told you my name." He replied.

"I never told you I didn't love you." I cried turning around and running back to him a smile plastering my face. I practically jumped on him wrapping my arms around him so tightly, I don't actually know how he stayed upright. Letting the tears fall freely down my face, I kept my arms locked around him as I pushed my lips against his, my mind pretending like I would never have to let go. You know Frank, you're not quite satan but I really think  hate you, you're an idiot. Crying with me he wrapped his arms around me too just as tightly.

Pulling out from the big a little so I could actually see his beautiful tear stained face, I stared at him in the eyes not sure how to feel. I did love him, when I said it I meant it, but it had been a long time. The look in his eyes as he stared back at me however was love, maybe just love like a friend or a brother, but it was love nevertheless.

The other look in his eye was pure joy and happiness, the tears running down his cheeks happiness too. I dragged my thumb across his cheek under his eye to brush away the tears, trying to remind myself that things weren't the same as they had been when I left. But my story took the better of me and once I had word away his tears I crashed my lips into his.

There was something so survival about the moment whether that was the feeling of kidding Gerard or just the freedom of kidding solution other than Katie I didn't even know but it was different. It was like nothing had changed like we had just taken a time warp give years back. But we hadn't. And it was in the minute or so when my lips were moving against his and my tongue was running across his bottom lip like it never had with Katie, that I realised just what I was doing. I was cheating on my wife.

So suddenly as our lips had met I pushed away again breaking assist and strong back out of the hug completely away from him. Thinking only poorly of me and my terrible decision.

"I thought you didn't remember me." He chuckled, as he let me go.

"Of course I do, h-how could I forget." I sighed looking back down at my feet. "So uh, about that forgiving thing, you uh, you still think you could forgive me? I can't tell you how sorry I am. I-"

"YesI suppose I can forgive you, maybe." He shrugged.

"Really?"

"Can I slap you first?" He asked suddenly looking really pissed off.

"Yes please." I nodded eager to do anything for him to forgive me, talk about being a fool for love. Slaaping me hard across the face, he gasped before pulling me into another hug. "Shit, you have a strong slap."

"Yeah I'm so so sorry Frankie, I'm so sorry." He whispered biting his lip. "But to be fair, that's five years of anger at you from me, plus five years of anger from the likes of Vic, Hannah, Kellin, Hayley, your parents and a shit ton of other people." He reasoned.

"I guess so. I uh, I would kinda appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone that you've seen me please. I-I mean I kno-"

"I won't," He smiled, "I promise." He grabbed my hand tightly, before feeling my fingers looking down at the wedding ring on my ring finger. "So uh, you said a lot about your life and not remembering, h-how much were you lying about?"