Epilogue

Timelapse: 3 years (NewYearsEve)

"Oh god. Yes, shit." I groaned throwing my head back against the pillow, with every can't of his hips he was slamming into my prostate and god it felt good. "Yes Gee." I cried out tightening my grip in his incredibly soft, silky red hair, he placed his lips back against my neck, nibbling and kissing at it softly. The deep black whole-like feeling was building up in the pit if my stomach, the increased feeling of ecstasy building up, telling me I was so close. "Gonna, gonna come." I moaned as he started stroking me roughly.

"Come for me Frankie." He whispered pounding into me as hard as he could. Strewing my eyes shut, tugging in his hair and screaming out his name like it was the last word in the world, the pit in my stomach released, making me come like it was ripped out of me.

That was unmistakably the best orgasm I had had in a long time, but I still had to help Gerard reach the same blissful climax. Rocking against him with every hip movement he made. It wasn't exactly easy to help him, but I settled on keeping tight and kissing softly at his jaw and neck, leaving purple blossoming marks behind. Eventually he let out a long deep moan, my name being dragged out in the process, as I felt his warm seed fill me.

Panting and sweating, he collapsed down onto the bed next to me, pressing his hot, wet body against mine and nuzzling his face into my neck. "Happy new year Frankie." He smiled pressing a soft delicate kiss to my lips.

"Happy new year baby." I mumbled against his lips, pressing light, wet kisses down his neck and chest, I rested head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest over where his heart would be.

Feeling his heart beating slow and steady against my hand, I moved my head to his chest, picking up a slow rhythm. It was like a metronome, like a heart song, he certainly shot me through the heart, he had me right from the start. The steady 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, like a melody, telling the story of his life, after all his heart was what kept him alive. Its what kept me alive too.

As if I didn't say it to myself time and time again, but him and Kyle were what I lived for, my soul purpose in life. Everything had just been so right for the last three years, I had just been happy. I had an amazing family, nice house, great friends and I even worked with my husband.

Maybe, come to think of it, it would be time for a change, maybe just adjust it a bit. We could move to Japan, how cool would that be...yeah no. We could, do something different like start a business, that could make life pretty damn awesome, but actually I can't imagine me getting very far with something like that, actually I can't imagine me getting anywhere at all with something like that. We could have another kid, Kyle was eight, we both loved him to death, maybe a baby would be a good idea.

There would be problems with having a baby though, it would change things a fair bit, it would certainly change things for Kyle, would he understand the extra attention given to a newborn? Honestly I think he would, he's a great kid even now, he's mature but childish and he has his moments but they're rarer than the normal child his age and they're not as bad or public.

A baby could put strain on Gerard and me too, but that I suppose wouldn't be a problem we had made it through a lota baby would be fun. It would cost and definitely change things, what would we do in day times until it was school aged? We were both full time teachers for gods sake.

The more I thought about it, the more the idea appealed to me. I remembered when Kyle was a baby, he was my world, he always would be and I could only love another child equally, but I would love a baby again. He probably didn't realize it, but I knew that secretly Gerard had always wanted a child of his own, maybe it would be a good next move for us, a good next step in our relationship.