Chapter 37

"Happy Birthday Sugar." He smiled unlocking the room letting me in, "There's just a little something on the bed for you." He kissed me softly as he closed the door.

"Because of course you haven't already given me the best gift I could ask for." I smiled leaning against the wall behind me.

"It's from Kyle too, he helped me pick it out, in fact he even gave me his pocket money for it." He laughed turning me around and pushing me towards the bed. Having only taken maybe three steps, I froze, my jaw dropping to the floor like a dead weight. Sat casually on the bed, was the most beautiful electric guitar I've ever seen, by it's side was a small portable amp and on top a black leather-back notebook.

Unable to believe my eyes, I turned back to Gerard, he just grinned widely laughing and nodding to confirm this really was all for me. Turning back to the bed again, I sat down next to the guitar, lifting it up to fully observe it, it was brand new, not a single scratch or mark. A plain white guitar, with five black and silver letters - PANSY, it was the most beautiful guitar I had ever seen. My guitar had always been pansy, always I couldn't tell you why, but that was just her name, it even said so in the front of my song book.

Being really gentle, I place pansy carefully back down on the bed, before picking up the leather covered book. Written on the front in bold, capital, gold letters was my name, Gerard had clearly found my lyric book, I didn't mind he could read everything in there, I had nothing to hide, but he must have done otherwise he wouldn't know I wrote songs at all, he wouldn't know I had almost finished the book, or that it was a leather one just like this - but much tattier - and he wouldn't have known I called my guitar Pansy. It made me feel like the single most important person ever, that he went to the effort of making this all so personal, anyone can buy an electric guitar, or a leather song book, but you know how much they care and how special they are when they put the extra effort in to personalize it for you.

"Thank you." I smiled standing up and throwing my arms around him as my eyes blurred due to the tears. "I love you." I hugged him tightly, kissing him softly.

"I love you too Frankie." He smiled into the kiss holding my waist firmly.

"Really?" I laughed sarcastically, "That, I happen to have worked out." I giggled resting my head on his good shoulder, I was the happiest I had ever been, the happiest anyone could be.

I was the happiest man on earth. I couldn't not be really, I had a beautiful son, a beautiful boyfriend, who had just proposed to me, and together they bought me the best birthday present I could possibly ask for. More importantly I loved them both so much, and I knew that they loved me too. Money can't buy happiness, but positivity and love can and that's was all I had. Postivity, that the future would be bright, it would get better and I would spend it with my two favourite people. Love, I loved Kyle and Gerard so much, I showed them my love, I shared it to the best of my ability and they did the same back.

"Happy Birthday sugar." He whispered in my ear, then he began to lightly kiss behind my ear and down my neck a little.

"Was the best birthday ever." I smiled melting into his touch and stepping back a few steps so he could push me against the wall.

"We can make it better, if you like." He smirked suggestively, he wrapped his arms around my waist properly pulling me closer to him, so our bodies were properly pressed up together.

"C-can we do something a-a little different?" I asked looking down at my tightening crotch, he's definitely the reason for the friction in my jeans.

"We can do it anyway you want Sugar." He smiled placing a soft kiss to my lips, which turned into something a little longer and rougher than originally intended.