Chapter 28

"Can Gee come have Pizza with us?" Kyle begged pulling on my jeans, did he really think he had to plead me, if he wanted that that was more than fine by me, sure.

"Uh, yeah you want him to?" I asked ushering him out of the kitchen and into the living room. He nodded crazily jumping back onto the sofa, he pointed to the TV asking me silently if I would turn it on, so I did. "Well you should probably ring him then." I chuckled handing him my phone after clicking Gerard's contact.

"How do I do it?" He asked staring down at my phone in bemusement, like he was looking at an alien.

"You press the call button silly." I laughed walking into the bathroom, "I'm gonna take a shower don't do anything silly, understand?" He nodded as he put the phone to his ear, just to be on the safe side, I put the chain lock on the door so he couldn't get out.

***

"Daddy hurry up Pizza's here." Kyle called as I pulled my jeans on, I didn't think about what he said until I realized I hadn't actually ordered any pizza yet.

"Pizza?" I questioned wondering how he managed to order pizza.

"Yes." He said slowly talking to me as if I was retarded. "P-I-uh..."

"Z" I heard someone else say.

"Z-"

"Yeah okay I get it." I said opening the door and walking out to see Gerard setting out the table, a bottle of wine in the middle, what the fuck. Momentarily pausing, I looked to the door to see the chain lock still in one piece, Kyle was definitely not tall enough to reach it and I've tried, there is no way you can undo it from outside.

"He really is a stupid duck." Kyle laughed to Gerard, who just clamped his hand over Kyle's mouth looking down worriedly.

"Stupid duck?" I raised my eyebrows at Gerard crossing my arms over my chest.

"He said you was a stupid duck, I think it was duck, it was duck wasn't it?" He turned to face Gerard looking a bit confused himself now.

"Y-yeah, quack quack?" He smiled innocently at me hoping I would let it go. Surprisingly I had actually managed to refrain from saying fuck in front of Kyle, I tried so hard not to swear in his presence and I had succeeded to some extent.

"Huh, yeah I bet he did." I rolled my eyes flipping it off as long as Kyle was calling people ducks and not fucks then that was fine by me, sort of. "And exactly how did he get in Kyle?" I asked crouching down before him.

"Well he said that I had to get a chair, I gotted on the chair, he said pull the chainy thing but like that way and then pull." He was watching his hand intently as he did the motions to match what he was saying. "Then I moved the chair and the door comed open."

"Really? Hey I have an idea why don't you teach my son to do what he's told, and to not disobey what I tell him baby?" I muttered under my breath, he mumbled a sorry and Kyle just stood looking confused. "You're not to do that again okay?" I said to Kyle sternly and he nodded.

After a minute of standing in an awkward silence Gerard burst into hysteric laughter, I don't know what he found so funny but he seemed to find something very funny. He instructed us to sit down and eat, to which we did, I was happy to find whoever had ordered pizza has ordered the best pizza in human existence. I didn't mention anything, but I was somewhat confused as to why there was a bottle of wine on the table, I knew Gerard didn't drink.

"Wine Frankie?" Gerard offered holding it out to me.

"Uh, sure w-why are you bringing me wine? Y-your not drin-"