7 - 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝒉𝑜𝑚𝑒

If every porkchop was perfect we wouldn't have hotdogs my guy... remember that.

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

A loud squeak snapped M/n out of his thoughts. The door to Mimzy hospital room opened and out came the sad radio demon slowly approaching him with his arms out.

'Is he trying to get a hug?' M/n though as he watched Alastor stop infront of him. Looking up, the wolf tilted his head. He moved back from his embrace and smile nervously.

"Hey, I'm gonna head home now so...I'll see you later Bambi. Oh and try not to kill the doctors will ya? They're trying there best." With that M/n turned on his heels and began to walk away.

"W-wait! Wouldn't you like me to take you home instead of you walking?" Alastor asked, he quickly followed the wolf.

"Nah, I'll be fine. I was given legs for a reason right?" M/n forced a small chuckle as he looked forward. "Besides, I don't wanna stress you out more then you already are. You can stay here since you're so worried. Just drop by my place at 10 and we can head out for some coffee."

Alastor shook his head and waved off his comment. Walk on his own? Now that would be hightly stupid of him!

Alastor sighs "M/n darling, you'll be much safer in my guidance then all on your own. In hell there is a higher chance you'll run into some trouble at night."

M/n blinked a few times, absorbing the information. His eyes were watering up but he looked away, avoiding his gaze.

"Dude leave me alone or I'll put your head on my wall." Alastor hums and tilted his head. "That isn't very nice now is it?"

M/n curses under his breath. "Dude leave me be. You arent my dad there for I can walk if I want to."

Alastor narrowed his brows. "I know I'm not your dad no one said I was trying to be! Im just worried is all." He smiles when the short wolf stopped in his tracks. Was he going to say yes?

Spinning around M/n smiled looking behind Alastor. With his eyes he pulled the close by doctors shadow and formed it into a clone of himself.

"Alastor, honey...I think you should turn around." Alastor responds with a confuse exspression as if saying 'why?'

M/n grins and watches his clone run down the hall. "Because you may or may not be talking to a clown. I'm meant to distract you while the true me runs away."

Alastor narrowed his brows and looked behind him. When he saw the clone he didn't ask any questions before chasing down the shadow and it disappearing back to the doctor.

Growling Alastor slowly got up back on his feet while M/n was intensely smashing the elevator button.

'Come on! Come on! Come on!' M/n bald his hands into fist as he shakes them up in down in anticipation. Sweat ran down his face as he heard heavy footsteps getting closing.

"Get back here mutt!" Alastor shouted in a demonic voice.

M/n mentally screamed as he ran in to the elavator and clicked button 1 endlessly out of fear. ''Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!'' He shouted.

The doors slowly closed and Alastor who ran faster in his complete hell form. M/n panicked and punched the button to close the door faster and some how it worked.

"Sorry sir this elevator is full! Feel free to get in the other ones!" M/n shouted.

Alastor growled and went to leap in but M/n quickly took off his sandles and threw it at his face causing a loud smack.

"Be gone DEMOn!"

Alastor ended up banging on the closed doors and M/n made it alive. He was perfectly fine, well minus the traumatic mini heart attack.

Letting out a sigh, the stressed demon leaned back against the cool wall as the bongo sound track played. It was quite and relaxing, he was enjoying it.

"Oh das nice... I like bongos." He whispered. His ears perked up at the sudden pounding ontop of elevator. His eyes widen when the emergency exit was torn open. Static was heard over the music making M/n nervously crouch down. Looking up, M/n spot red glowing eyes staring into the top of his head.

M/n came to a stop. He felt his burning eyes, he didn't want to be here in the first place. He hated hospitals, they only brought terrible thoughts into his head.

Clenching his jaw M/n grinded his teeth. "Why can't you leave me the fuck alone!?"

Alastor narrowed his eyes slowly, his smile widened as he jumped down and reached to grab the short demon. To M/n relief the doors opened!

Before the wendigo would grabbed him, he slid past Alastor legs and got back up.

"You slimy frog..." Alastor grumbled. He sprinted out of the elevator to M/n run past the double doors.

"Hi pretty lady!" M/n shouted running back by. The nurse waved and he saw Alastor running towards in full speed and he yelps. "BYE PRETTY LADY!"

M/n almost reached the doors to the exit but the wendigo snatched him up, tossed him over his shoulder and tightly held his legs in a crushing squeeze.

Letting out a wheeze, M/n gasps for air. His eyes shuts as he layed limp for a moment. Once he catches his breath he clears his throat.

"Put me the fuck down you bootleg, rodolph, bitch!" M/n shouted pounding on Alastors back who ignored his demand and creating a black portal. He then walked through it and appeared in the wolfs living room.

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

Then he carries you to his house and y'all fuck. Let me stop lying.

 Let me stop lying

❀996❀ ❀words❀