8 - 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡

Alastor is the radio gremlin. I've seen some cursed pics and I just- wow.

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

Combing his fingers through his dark hair. M/n lets out a exhausted sigh. His home was silent once more, he was free at last, the best thing about it was he could do whatever his little heart desired. He can take a shower, watch TV. Hell, he can even sleep naked if he wanted. After all, anything's better than being in that damn hospital. Laying back on his decently large couch, M/n stared up at the ceiling. Nuzzling his head back into the couch cushions,

'Maybe I should go get ready for bed.' He thought as he laid there, wiggling his arms and legs, slowly waking his body up. He could barely feel his limps. 'Fuck I hate this. I have to fight agaisnt myself to get up.' The remaining slipper he wore, slipped off his foot, smacking onto the wooden surface below.' I can feel the last bit of energy slip from my very being.'

His tiresome eyes, fluttered shut, now staring into complete darkness. There was no need to be awake any longer, the sooner he slept, the sooner he can see Mimzy once again. 'I'll see her first thing in the morning...' Another yawn slipped out past his lips. He was about ready to slip out of consciousness. That is, until he felt a breeze brush up against his neck. "What now..." He muttered. Turning his head to his right, he met face to face with one of his shadows staring at him.

"Sir, I would advise you to take a shower."

"Why?"

"You reek of shame and misery with a hint of blood. You look like you just gave birth through your ass."

"Ouch okay."

"Sorry sir just remember to shower. Next time change your clothes before you leave the house. I know you got off work beforehand. Distracted by the Radio demon but our image...init important?"

"Alright fine. You don't have to roast me like a Thanksgiving Turkey Murder.' Letting out a sigh, the young demon folds his hands behind his head. He thought for a moment and his eyes widened as realization came knocking on his door. "Was that the reason everyone was staring at me?" The deep, rough voice in his right ear chuckled lightly at his surprise.

"Uh-duh, you think? I hate how you didn't bother to freshen up in the bathroom. Your pants, hair, something."

Rolling his eyes M/n sat up in his spot finally able to feel his legs. "Yeah? Well I had a pretty shitty day."

"Yes I know, I was there."

"Murder, Do you really think I wanted to be like this? My feet, Mimzy being in the hospital. I didn't want to run into Karen. That bitch that slept with my fucking ex-husband!"

"Yeah...she is a bitch."

"Exactly! Most importantly, my fucking friend wouldn't be lying in the hospital bed, probably dying, and I'm just here doing nothing about it!"

"I mean, you went to see her."

Huffing, M/n growled between his sharp teeth. He Slightly regretted shouting at his lovely wolf. They weren't the reason he was upset, they were trying to cheer him up, not upset him. The shadows closed their mouths and advised their gaze with a frown. Looking at one another, they shared a look before pulling down the upset demons hood. Then, without a word spoken, their sharp fingers touched and twirled the string of M/ns hair. The soft touch brought the tired demon comfort. His eyes stung, his throat closed up. He could feel himself get emotional, but this wasn't the time. Not in front of them at least, he couldn't possibly do that now.