22- 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

You're gonna like this one

。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

"Finally!" 

Sir Pentious came slithering out the front door of his mansion with an excited smile. He hugged Y/n who patted him on his back gently. 

"Nice to see you too." Y/n chuckled out. He looked up to the snake overlord, holding him close. "I hope you know what it took for me to wear this."

Sir pentious hummed, pulling away in confusion. "What, do you not enjoy wearing sssuits?" He whispered. 

Y/n shook his head no. "Suits never suit me." 

The snake groaned at the joke and held his left hand on his head. "Ssstop with the jokes please. I beg of you."

"Sorry." Y/n laughed out holding his stomach.

The taller male in the round glasses smiled down on him. So pretty. "Would you tell me why you dissslike sssuits?" He asked the shadow hugger.

The wolf demon stuffed his pockets in his pants with his tongue sticking out. "Hm.." He hummed, avoiding his gaze. "Well it's a long story." The smaller male held a hand over his mouth hiding his frown. His eyes flickered to Pentious. His eyes wide with interest watching his every movement. God he's an adorable snake.

Y/n grunted and sighed. "Fine." He dropped his hand from his face and pulled out a mask with a skeleton on it and tied the strings behind his head. "Since the night of my death, I was never the same. The last time I wore a suit it was the worse day of my life. I sometimes get flashbacks if I gaze apon myself in the mirror. Not only that but I think i get bad luck when I wear one." He gripped his hands into a ball, grunting he tried to forget it for tonight. 

"Y/n.." 

The wolf looked to Sir Pentious who teared up and hugged him close, holding his head in his chest. Fuck why is he such a softy? Hugs are nice though. 

"You didn't have to wear a sssuit deary. I wouldn't want you to dwell on the passst. I do however, want you to have fun with me." The damn snake sniffles looking down at Y/n who smiled nervously.

"Please calm yourself Penny!" The wolf said, forcing himself out from his arms. 

Sir pentious nodes still worried but took Y/ns hand allowing him to guide him towards a limousine? Amazed, the snake blushed. "How did you-" before he could finish Y/n open the door for Sir Pentious. 

"No questions asked. Just enjoy your night of being popular. Come on. Get in, you big noodle." Y/n winked at the snake who held his hands over his cheeks gushing over how much fun their night will be. Rolling his eyes the dog demon jumped in the car after him and shut the door. 

"Alrighty let's get going Leo!" Leo looked at them from the front seat with a small chuckle leaving his lips. He fixed his glasses and nodes in agreement.