11 - 𝑊𝑖𝑡𝑐𝒉 𝑐𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 2

Last time on total drama island!
Wait no that's the wrong show nvm.

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter." Murder said not taking it seriously.

"What do you mean that doesn't matter? Do you know how serious that could've been?"

"Are you dead?" Murder asked.

"No." The wolf replied.

"Exactly, I wouldn't allow a soul to harm you." Murder spoke. He nudged his boss with a wink.

"I know, I just-" Y/n was cut off when the shadow wrapped his arms around his shoulder and pulled him in closer.

"No shut up. You're safe around me. So stop worrying about nothing. You know you're powerful, just haven't unlocked your true potential. You have watched a lot. Just need to learn. Now drink your coffee. You have no idea how hard it was for me to get my hands on it with an addict at the cash register."

"What??" Y/n asked in confusion. What was going on?

"Exactly. Now stop stressing and let's enjoy our morning before we leave to nomes house."

Murder pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He only has 3 cancer sticks left. Eh he'll be fine. The shadow pulled one out and place it againt his lips. He looks to Y/n who pulled out a lighter from his hoodie and lights it up. "You mean rose." Y/n asked. Once the cigarette was good he stuffed the lighter back in his hoodie. It may be ugly but atleast it had pockets.

"Yes."

Murder replied. He inhaled the smoke in his lungs and blew it out. Did the shadow really not know Rosie's name? It was simple and fun. Who wouldn't remember her? Murder snorts at the tall lads puzzlement expression.

"Here I got you an espresso, my depresso."

He puts his cig between his lips. He then sat Y/n's beverage down on the table, to which the brunette gladly took with a thanks.

"No problem." Murder appeared at the other side of the table finding some space needed.

"What did you get?" The shadow wolf asked with a tilt of his head. His fellow companion leaned back on the chair. His arm handed around the back while his index and middle finger took the stick from his lips. He lets out the smoke and sighed.

"I got a fucking Irish coffee for some reason. Don't ask me why it's all I really know."

The wolf across from him watched the shadow separate his mouth and stick out his fork tongue catching his eyes. Closing his red eyes he shows his teeth and chuckles.

"You look so stupid."

The shadow snickered. He liked how the hoodie was too big for him. How cute. It's sickening.
"Whatever I'm just trying to understand. Why would you drink early in the morning?"

The shadow shrugged his shoulders taking another puff. He admitted his gaze to the group across the room. They watched them conversation and laughed.

"Tsk. Loud mouth cunts."

The slim creature glanced back at the brunette man who pushed the hood back.

"It's just a tad bit of whiskey. Nothing too bad."

Y/n huffed pushing his bangs out of his eyes. "It's a cocktail."

"So?" Murder mumbled.

"So." Y/n started. He sits up straight. "I thought you wanted coffee."