23- 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

Bro I kinda wanna flick Alastor on his forehead for some reason.

Me: I am the manager.

Alastor: AHHHH-

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

Wow. So it happened. Alastor and Y/n kissed. Were either of them mad? No. Why would they? Both were tipsy. They were also fully aware of their fucking actions. Let's blame It all on the alcohol tomorrow though, just in case someone chickens out. After all, everyone has some type of desires and guilty pleasure. Alastors were just never met. Ever in his life. So, enough said, how about we focus on the main thing.

Alastor, he was a terrible kisser. Let's just get that out the way. Man's had no idea how to move his lips with Y/n. He just went for it without even thinking.

Y/n on the other hand was an astonishing kisser, so good that Bambi felt lucky. At first, the wolf was kind of bothered by it, but then said fuck it and kept at it. When would he ever be able to kiss the Radio demon again? This was a privilege. A privilege he was going to take advantage of.

It started with a small, simple peck to Y/n looming above the big demon, trying not to wince as the deer kept accidentally biting his bottom lip.

"Ow..." The wolf gripped on the sheets when the deer stared up at him with curious eyes. His ruby red sparkles with something bright. However, when he realized the wolf held his lip and saw the bite mark, he chuckled nervously.

"My apologies. I haven't kissed anyone before... Are you alright?" He mumbled with a sheepish smile.

Surprised, Y/n raised his brows with a big grin. He was happy they were having fun. Mostly amused at this new behavior.

Removing his hand from his lips, the shadow overlord placed it beside Alastors head and leaned down, barely touching lips.

He snickered with a mischievous grin splattered on his slightly swollen lips. "First time, huh? Cute. If you wanna learn more, I'll happily teach you." Said Y/n.

Alastor sprung up with Y/n in his lap, shocked he would offer something like that. "Wonderful. This should be easy." He spoke with enthusiasm. His confidence was high. Good for him.

The wolf wrapped his arms around his neck, tilted his head and got comfortable in his new seat. "Knowing you it'll be tricky." Y/n sighed and poked the deers forehead. "Alrighty you stubborn Rudolph you. First things first, pretend like you're chewing gum. Or, biting into an apple."

"Okay." Said Alastor. He came in for another kiss, but ended up biting into Y/n's bottom lip with his sharp teeth again. Damn things are so dangerous.

"Mm!" The wolf narrowed his brows and panicked when Alastor went for more. He pulled back and shook his head. "No, don't actually bite me!" Y/n said, holding his bottom lip.