16- 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛

The s/c male continued to sit on the very building across from the bar. It was around 12am when he took out a notebook to take notes of his surroundings. In his mind he figured there would be some suspicious activity going around. So far he hasn't seen a damn thing. Fed up, he flipped the paper to the left, twirled the pen over his thumb, swung it under his index finger and came to a stop. Y/n had the sudden urge to doodle.

The question : What would he draw?

In that moment the very first thing to pop up in his beautiful/ fucked up mind was Alastor eating a dorito for the first time with. Knife and fork. With a snicker, Y/n began to draw the head of the deer. He wasn't sure how to draw eyes since they were the trickiest part of the human body next to hands but Y/n finished within five long minutes. "Not too shabby really." Humming Y/n chew on the cap of the pen with a slight blush on his s/c cheeks.

The picture was adorable and admirable

The picture was adorable and admirable. Looked exactly as he remembered the sexy deer to be. None innocent, precious gremlin. He flipped the page and started a new drawing. When Y/n ran out of ink he tossed the pen away in annoyance. There's a chance he would buy more, maybe steal one from Leo's room. Sucks he couldn't finish his art. Wait a minute! He had just remembered something. He dug his left gloved hand in his leg pocket, pulled out a pack of Crayola crayons and smiled. He had hidden them away the last time he went out with Max to the park.

"What an artist I am." Y/n claimed with joy in his deep voice. He had been drawing a building with green fire spreading throughout the bottom, rising to the very top. The windows were cracked, demons were screaming from them. Outside of the building was a giant imp women with teal blue eyes. She wrapped her arm around a build board that said "Hot girls" Can you guess what building it is?

With a black smoke leaving his nose the wolf huffed with a smirk laying lazily on his s/c face. Brows narrowed down as he spoke calmly to himself. "Maybe I should put this in the dick weeds office. A little warning that if Voxs little boyfriend takes another step in my direction and doesn't take away the burden he put on me. Then I'll just fucking destroy his place. Anyone in this sick sadistic world would love me getting revenge, especially my dearest, lovely little bald bitch Val. He is my muse afterall. The news station will love it, especially Tom. I know he secretly has a crush on me."