21- 𝑇𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑

It'll be in Alastors pov, you can see what's going on with him.

Not relevant but I drew Max.

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒 [ - ] 🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓

Well, my balloons hurt quite a bit after the kick. Really, it was unexpected. I didn't picture Y/n to get so mad. We had a small thing going on. Argue with each other, joke around, then make up. Didn't expect this.

Alastor laid in bed with an ice pack on his crotch. Poor, poor man. Really suffering. No babies for him. Though Alastor never thought about having children, so was it really a bad thing if it affected that?

Grunting, the wendigo stared up at the white ceiling above him, contemplating what he could, in fact, have done differently. However, Alastor once again shrugged it off as the other being's problem and not his. They were emotionally unstable. They were the one unable to control themselves.

Where did it all go wrong?

Earlier that night, Alastor had run into Y/n outside the hospital. Of course, he felt bad for not showing up, but he had to take care of himself first.  Mostly for his mental health. He felt he was slipping from reality. As much as Alastor says he has a steady head, the deer was rather the opposite. He, however, was rather talented in acting.

All day, the deer had wondered what it was like to be Y/n. So kind, so sweet. He wanted to be like him. Yet, that was so hard to achieve. Surrounded by annoying little pests, to which he needed to show he was superior, was difficult. He wanted to be known on the world side, which he was except for the newcomers. He would soon make sure they know.

Y/n was the only true person besides Rosie to show kindness his way. So much better than Mimzy. Not saying she wasn't kind. No, she was. Yet in ways he could not describe, the wolf was much…different. Mimzy was not on his mind since he met Y/n. It took a very long morning to wonder why he liked Y/n so much. Was he more interesting than Mimzy? Did he really like him Yesterday? Yes, of course. Y/n shows Alastor things he has never seen before.  Reveal an emotion that has him off the edge, rather sharp with anger yet so pleased to be near his side. One smart comment or argument was hilariously entertaining. Yet, his kind personality was delightful. So gentle and caring. Truly, all his reaction was a good reaction. If it was towards Alastor, of course.

“Why hello darling.” Alastor held a hand on the brick building, just beside the wolf's head. What was that he held between his perfect lips? He thought. Alastor then realized Y/n spacing out. Ignoring Alastor, which was bad. It inched his big brain.

“Why are you smoking?” The darling deer asked. He took the cigarette from the wolf's pink lips, tossing it away. “Your voice is very lovely. So don't ruin it.” He leaned down to the wolf's shoulder, kissing his neck gently. This would make him smile, right? He wanted a smile.