Eisuke - nine

"This is a modern fairytale, no happy endings, no winning ourselves. But I can't imagine a life without, breathless moments breaking me down~down~down..."

When I turn on my iPod, this was the part that played on. I haven't listened to music since that day I first met Ayden--when he was swinging from the roof--this song was paused for days here.

Well, I admit that life's been much more exciting since I came to Tres Spades, but very exhausting, as well.

It was the next morning, I went out to the hallways and tiptoe danced around a bit. Headphones on. It's nice to know that nobody's out here this early in the morning, and I can just be a little crazy.

Lost in myself slightly, I closed my eyes and spun two rounds, until I felt arms around me from behind. 

Jolting, I quickly pull off my headphones and turn around, angry. "What?" I say when Cole's face came into view, I slapped him off and took a few steps away from him. He's dressed as he always was, like a rebel.

"I just wanted to see you," he said, with a cold smirk on his face. Before I could say 'you creep', the sound of someone singing rang through the hallway.

I can't believe this guy!!! He recorded me singing and even set it to be his ringtone?! He picked up his phone, and his expression immediately become serious and very business-like.

"Ciao." he said in a polite manner. Must be talking to someone important. 

"Sì." he last said before hanging up. I understood some Italian, more or less hello and goodbye. 

"I'm just gonna..." I trail off as I turn and try to go back to the suite, but he pulls me back by my shoulder and slipped my phone out of its pocket before I know it. He skillfully exchanged our numbers and stuffed it back in my pocket right where it was before.

"Text 'ya later." he winked at me before walking off.

What the hell is wrong with him...? I muttered in my head during lunch. Alone. Just two hours ago mom had a huge giddy grin on her face while informing me she's going out for the day. And I saw dad smiling to himself in front of the mirror as well. Love-sick, what should I say?

After school work, I was extremely bored, I had the entire penthouse to myself since all the guys were out on job, even Ota went to his studio. By the way, isn't the next I.V.C the day after tomorrow? They'll need to do last-minute touches for the auctions.

Heading up to the VIP floor, where the I.V.C. will be held, I wanted to check the place out. The tables were already set up and there were lots of hotel maids working around preparing. Now, everybody in the hotel knew me as 'a guest of Mr. Ichinomiya's', so I'm free to walk around. 

Just as I headed deeper into the room, where there wasn't anybody else around, I spot something flash by and chased after it. 

Just like any heroine in a horror movie would.

Ayden's POV

To find out what was going on here, I needed to check the place out first. 

"Ayden? What are you doing here?" I heard a confused voice behind me just as I was about to pull out my phone to snap a few pictures. She scared me and I nearly dropped my phone.

"Akemi? What about you?" I choke out and quickly stuff my phone back in my pocket. She looked at me with that pair of hazel gold eyes of hers. The time when uncle mentioned Ichinomiya's daughter, I've been thinking about it. And it wasn't impossible, she looked like him. Seeing her here just makes more proof.