Eisuke-eleven

Cole's PoV 

"For real?! You go, bro!"

Me and a bunch of friends back from Italy are chatting on a social media site. I send them one of the many pics I took of Akemi and said she'll be my girlfriend. Their first reaction was how pretty she looked.

"But does she like you?" 

I smirked at his question, of course she will. There's no reason why she shouldn't.

Akemi's PoV

Spilling everything out, I cried for the first time in ten years. I haven't had tears since I'm seven years old. I already thought nothing can trigger my lacrimal. 

Mom just smiled gently at me. I know what she means. She often told me the heart breaking sensation she felt for days when dad let her go and broke all contact with her before they got together as a couple. I'm sure this is nothing compared to what she'd been through. 

She went back downstairs to give me space. I immediately resumed my iPod music to distract myself:

Cursing me, boy you played through my mind like a symphony. There's no way to describe what you do to me, you just do to me, what you do

And it feels like I've been rescued. I've been set free

I am hypnotized by your destiny

You are magical, lyrical, beautiful. You are and I want you to know baby~♪

(Love you like a love song-Selena Gomez)

The only thing that flashes through my mind is his face. His smile. His hair. His eyes. His voice. 

I let out a groan in frustration. What did that boy do to me?

Putting the song on replay, the next time I look at the time it was already late evening. And I'm starving so I went downstairs.

Ayden's POV

Realizing I loved her since first sight, I lie absent-mindedly in my room. Most people may say it's cold, but I think she has a beautiful personality. What do I love about her? Everything, I guess. Even all of her faults. I can't imagine any other personality suiting her by how much I know her now. 

Then I remember how awkward I left things, she looked surprised and offended when I said I still won't tell. What if things won't work out?

No, I can't leave us like this. I need to talk to her, it was my fault in the first place. 

Feeling hope, I ran all the way to Tres Spades and up the elevator. Perfect. When I spot her at the VIP floor, I thought. I was about to call out to her, but my voice freezes in my throat when I see she's not by herself.

She was walking towards the opposite direction with another guy who was about a head taller than her with dirty blonde hair sticking out of a dark blue and black hat. Her head was down, is she feeling shy around him?! 

I feel my blood boil when he stacks an arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer. I keep on waiting for her to brush him off, like she always did to me as well. But she just kept walking with her head down without any other motion. 

He took that as an advantage and pulled her right next to him. He kept talking to her in a confident manner. I turned and left before anything else could happen.

Hear that sound? It's the sound of my heart breaking into a hundred pieces. The flash of hope quickly vanished and despair washed over me as I somehow managed to walk back home.

Akemi's POV

After a quick dinner, Cole sent me a text saying he has something to ask and if I could meet him at the VIP floor, where his guest room was.

Thinking what could he possibly want at this hour, I head down after waving to mom and dad.

He was right in front me when the elevator door opened, clearly he was waiting right there. Today he surprising wore something more sunny: a blue and white T-shirt with light pants. His clothing reminded me of Ayden........again.... He just won't get out of my head.

I couldn't hear a single word Cole was saying as my mind was completely on someone else. We walked down the hall, I didn't even realize what was going on until a sentence of his rang me awake:

"So, can you be my girlfriend?"

Snapping back to reality, I feel he has an arm around me. I quickly slap it off. 

"What?" I asked, my eyes wide, then frowned at him and say right in his face, "No."

"Why not?" he seemed genuinely surprised at my answer, "do you like someone else?" Although I'd rather die than to admit it, he got it in one. 

"No, I just need some time to think, first." I lie. Bless you, stone-face personality, a lot of times a poker-face can really come in handy. 

"You need to think for this?" he says as he motioned to himself. Ugh, he's being pushy....

In the end, I convinced him to wait and he went back to his room, seeming a bit unsatisfied. 

Back in the penthouse lounge, the guys are in the middle of a meeting, mom was probably in dad's private suite. I was about to go up the stairs, until someone called out to me: "Hey, Akemi?"

"Yeah?" I ask while turning around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

--Lillie

Published: January, 2015

Edited: May 14, 2016

Instagram - seika_akashi