Eisuke- fifteen

Arian's POV
I'm sitting by Akemi's bed in a nearby hospital. She isn't hurt or anything, just in shock. That boy who blocked the bullet for her was in the same room, he got a wound on his left arm, but nothing serious, either. Thank god for that. 

After they both passed out, detective Kishi brought in a bunch of cops and arrested all the terrorists. None of them died, everybody only shot them in their legs or arms. Thank goodness no one got hurt. And now that they're both in the same hospital room, maybe Mr. Matsuura and Eisuke can talk.

"Mr. Ichinomiya...thank you, for saving everyone at the wedding." he said whole-heartedly, then he stood up straight and bowed to Eisuke. Turns out, it was one of Matsuura's rivals in politics who pulled that scene, which they also happen to be targeting Eisuke.

"I always know what my enemies are up to." Eisuke replied.

Then, Matsuura sighed, "this isn't even necessary, the anti-casino bill is already at a stand-still."

"I'm sure, the government can't afford to part with the economic stimulus casinos provide. As long as it doesn't effect public orders, the opposition will die down eventually." 

Eisuke's right, this is how the modern society is now, he should accept it.

"It is hard for me to agree with your methods, but I've gotta admit, you're right on this count." he said, "it's time for me to accept the new ways."

"Likewise, thank your nephew for saving my daughter." Eisuke said and held out his hand.

They shook hands. This is great! With the rivalry between them gone...

"Mom?" came a soft but firm voice, I look down and Akemi sat up. A few seconds after, that boy also opened his eyes. He and Akemi shared relieved sighs. I can tell he really cares for her.

Akemi's POV
I'm SO glad dad and Tadashi are friends now, at least not at each other's throats. The adults explained everything to us. Now just one more issue....

I seat myself on a chair beside Ayden's bed and held his right hand. My heart pounding, we both look at dad with firm gazes. I can tell Ayden was extremely nervous, his hand was really warm, and getting warmer by the second.

Dad and Tadashi exchanged looks, and they gave us a small, gentle smile before heading out the room to give us space. Mom grinned and gave me a thumbs-up before going with them.

T-They approved! Standing up, I'm just about to say something, but when I turn to him, he was already right in front of me.

"Yeeeesss!" he shouted as he lifted me up and spun in circles.

"Whoa!" I never knew he could be this strong, he's spinning me around effortlessly, even with a wounded arm.

Then, even before my mind could function, he put an arm behind my knees, carried me bridal-style and landed a kiss on my lips.

"since when have you been so bold?" I tease as I kiss him back.

"Missed those sweet lips of yours, that's all." he winked and I felt my face warm up.

We kissed over and over again with me in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for so many of these '~'

I was just doing that 'finally!' thing and didn't realize i held onto the keyboard for so long. ;P

............no comment.

Thank u all for reading~!
✺◟(∗❛ั❛ั∗)◞✺(^O^) (^^)

--Lillie ε(ω

Published (finished)=February, 2015

Edited: May 14, 2016