Ota-Fifteen

Here's the long-awaited chappy that I've actually finished long ago but however can't possibly publish! I'm copying and pasting this directly from word doc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beau's PoV

Consciousness slowly drifted back to me. I felt a hand gently stroking my hair. I kept my eyes closed as I heard her let out a small sigh. Misaki? What's wrong?

"Why do you make me feel this way...." She murmured. Then, I felt her rest against my chest.

Right, she mumbled a 'I love you' just yesterday night. Does that mean I can get my hopes up?

I stirred slightly, pretending to be just waking up. I felt her wanting to shuffle away. Under instincts, I held onto her waist and pulled her back.

"B-Beau?!" she whisper-shouted. A grin stretched across my face as I stare at her with half-open eyes. I hugged her against me.

"You're still half-asleep." She concluded, then stopped moving around when I didn't budge.

It's the weekend, there's no need to rush. But wait, her family must be worrying....

I reluctantly let go of her and sit up, flashing her a smile, "Morning."

She smiled back and greeted,  "Good morning."

After she went out, I took my phone out of my pocket and turned the power on, showing still 30% of battery left of last night.

Misaki's PoV

When I arrived at the hotel, the front lobby was swarmed with people. Reporters and paparazzi, basically everyone from any media. Is there some big event happening today? Not that I know of.

Mom rushed up to me as soon as I stepped into the door, "thank god you're alright!"

Something's weird.... I thought as someone familiar came up to us.

That asshole reporter! What's his name again?

"Arian! Glad to see you're back!" he shouted while taking out a recorder, "so I've got side news that you and Mr. Kisaki had a child! Is that right? Is this the child?"

He looked at me, then recognized me, "I've seen you before! You were with Ota Kisaki!"

"No questions are answered today, Kuboyama." Mom took my wrist and we went up to the penthouse. Just as the elevator door opened, Ota-no I should call him-dad's face came into view and he picked me up in a hug.

~~

In the penthouse lounge, everybody's discussing the situation.

"That guy's got news about you." Eisuke said, "and now he wants to dig up more dirt."

"I don't see what the problem is, they're gonna have to announce it to the world anyway. Why not now?" Mamoru said.

"She's not ready." Mom and dad both said in unison. I was thankful for that. I really am not.

"Then you'll just have to avoid the paparazzi for some time." Soryu says. We all nod to it.

There was a minute of silence before Baba decided to ask, "Hey, Miu? You got anyone you actually like lately?"

"Where the hell did that come from?! All of a sudden?!" Soryu and Eisuke exclaimed.

Even though I stifled it, I felt heat rush to my face, but my features don't even twitch.