Chapter 5: Meeting the Enemy? Or New Friends?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry for being absent!! and im sorry this is so short!! im trying to set it up for the next chapter. enjoy!

    -Nathaniel

error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

errors pov

Galaxy wakes me up from where I was 'sleeping' outside.

I yawn and sit up from my position on the chair.

"There were plenty of beds inside! You didn't have to sleep outside." He said, a tone of worry in his voice.

"I must have fallen asleep watching the stars. My apologies."

"Dont be sorry! We just need to be ready to head to the multivoid."

"What's a multivoid?" I only know of two voids, the antivoid and the actual void.

"It's where all the aus meet up and talk. It's also where we can find a good healer." I stand and dust snow off of my body.

"Okay."

"I should warn you I guess... there will probably be a lot of monsters you don't know there. A good portion of au sanses live in the multivoid or visit a lot. Please don't be alarmed." I was a bit on edge, but realized that I'm not back in my multiverse. I'm somewhere new. Maybe that means I don't have to worry as much? I'll keep my guard up, but I'll try and be open to meeting new monsters.

"Thanks for the warning." He smiles at me and opens a portal, walking in first and then ushering me in behind him. I step through hesitantly. We're In a mostly empty room, except for some chairs and flowers.

"This is one of the smaller meeting rooms. We'll probably find the healers in one of the living rooms." He must have noticed how tense I was because he smiled at me softly. "Maybe we can find some chocolate in one of the kitchens first?"

"YeS plEasE." I say, the glitches in my voice a little more present then normal. He nods and offers a hand. I don't take it and he just shrugs and starts to walk. So far, I haven't seen anyone.

We step into the kitchen and galaxy reaches into a cabinet and pulls out like 3 bars of chocolate. He hands one to me and I take it.

"I'll keep these until you need them." He stated. I agree with that. I'll need to split these up properly. I open one and take a bite to calm me down.

"Now we're going to start looking for the healers. Please don't panic if you see someone else." He speaks like he's talking to a feral animal that could snap at any moment. Maybe that's what I am. I nod and he starts to walk. We step into the first living room. I see three figures and tense.

It looks like... red, classic, and razz? Two of my multiverses most violent and the original. Great.

"Looks like this room isn't the right one. On to the next." Galaxy seems adamant about moving on, but it's too late. We already got their attention.

"Galaxy, are you aware there is a very scary and tall skeleton behind you?" Not-razz asks.

"Yes. His name is error. We'll be going now." He says hurriedly.

"Whoa hold on." Classic steps forward. "Where are you guys going?" I can tell from their body language they don't trust me much. But it doesn't seem like they'll attack unless provoked.