the sleepover

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still writing the next full chapter, so enjoy this little fluffy one for right now.

            -Nathaniel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error walked up to blue's door and knocked cautiously.

He waited in anticipation for stretch to open the door, but breathed a sigh of relief when Blue's excited face was the one he saw.

He was still deathly terrified of stretch ever since the whole accidental kidnapping. He swears he didn't realize Blue was still in his strings when he ran away to the Anti-void after almost destroying the original Underswap, but stretch would never listen.

He knows stretch was just very protective of his little bro. Error would be too, but he knew that Blue could handle himself. After all, he took on most of the gang back at the mansion and came out unhurt.

"Error!! you came!!" blue shouted excitedly.

Error responded "Well of course. I said I would, didn't I?" Blue just giggled and dragged error inside.

As soon as he stepped inside, he was hit with the smell of taco soup and chocolate. The house was warm and cozy. It was one of the only places he really felt relaxed.

Blue raced over to the couch that he had already filled with pillows and blankets, effectively forming a nest.

"Come sit down! I'll bring some food and hot chocolate!!" With those words, Blue raced of to the kitchen to grab those things.

Error nestled himself into the blankets and pillows and let his body relax.

Blue walked in, carefully balancing bowls and mugs on his arms. skillfully setting the mugs on the coffee table in front of the couch, he pushed a bowl of soup into errors arms.

Blue handed him a spoon with a smile before skipping back to the kitchen and returning with his own bowl. He carefully set it next to the mugs and made his way to the TV.

"So what do you want to watch?" blue asked error.

"Geez i don't know, whats a good movie i haven't seen yet?"

Blue smiled widely while plucking a single disc from the basket next to the TV.

Error looked at him, slightly scared by the wild grin on his face.

Blue only smiled more before inserting the disc in the dvd player.

He waltzed back to error and cuddled up in the blankets with his mug of hot chocolate.

The title sequence came up, and error stared in confusion.

"You picked 'Mean Girls'? what even-"

"Shhhh." blue cut him off. "If you've never seen it, you cant judge it."

Error just shrugged and ate some more soup.

This was the beginning of a very long movie marathon of what blue called the 'classics'. Blue seemed horrified Error hadn't seen any of them.

Eventually they both fell asleep, cuddled up in the warm blanket nest.

It was the first time error hadn't had a nightmare in a long time.

If only it could last a little longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really ship Errorberry, i meant this to be more like a portrayal of their close friendship, but let me know if there is a ship you want with error, or any other side ships! I would love to hear from ya'll! sorry for the short chapter, I just needed some good fluff. Once again Damien, thank you! You made this a lot easier.

         -Nathaniel

total word count: 556