Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Next morning Arnav and Khushi reached the recording studio at 10 am sharp as told by Karthik.Khushi was wearing a dress which had selected her Arnav.She was looking cute and beautiful in that dress that it tests Arnav's control over his emotions.They shared many kisses and hugs ,then finally reached the recording studio on time.

The studio had been owned by Shastri family since decades and now it was handling their only heir Karthik Aryan,the famous music director and singer in various languages The studio had the world class facilities and one of the best in the country

The studio had been owned by Shastri family since decades and now it was handling their only heir Karthik Aryan,the famous music director and singer in various languages The studio had the world class facilities and one of the best in the country. The couple had welcomed by personal secretary of Karthik and guided them to the personal chamber of Karthik.

After the warm welcome ,Karthik itself explained the song to Khushi and give some time to prepare herself.Khushi asked her doubts as Karthik clarified it with his calm and gentle nature.All the while Arnav was watching them with a small smile on his face.

Khushi practiced the song with orchestra for some time and finally ready to record the song

Khushi practiced the song with orchestra for some time and finally ready to record the song.Khushi took blessings from Jagatheesh Shastri who came to see Khushi's first recording as she is always his favourite.

Arnav hugged Khushi and wished all the best for her first recording.He seated along with Jagatheesh and watched as Khushi entered the recording room.After giving a small silent prayer to her favourite goddess, she started her song all the while looking at Arnav to get his support.

Arnav's presence gives her much needed confidence for her singing and finally she completed her first recording successfully .All the people in the studio appreciated on  her singing style and specially her sweet melody voice.

" Khushi....you did well ...congratulations.." Karthik said with a charming smile..

"Khushi beta....I know that you will make it perfect...but now I don't have any words to praise you...Karthi...you can prebook Khushi's date for your films.. who knows after this she will not be reachable for us." Jagatheesh said while caressing  Khushi's head lovingly..

"I think so baba.." Karthik readily agreed his grandfather's words all the while was smiling at Khushi's face.

Khushi's shaked her head unbelievably while looking at Arnav for his opinion.She didn't find any reaction from his face.He was just smiling with them without showing any expression on his face. Khushi felt disappointed as his opinion had mattered her most,more than anyone in the studio.