Chapter 2

"Hi" ...a husky voice brought me back from my frozen state,I quickly try to recover from my embarrassing state.

"Hi".. I wished him back. I can see him watching me with an amusement in his eyes.

" Ca..Can I meet Mrs.Gayatri...Rai.. Raizada" ..I asked him with a stammering voice.

I don't know what happened to me suddenly..I am stammering a lot .This is the first time happening for me..Even though I attended many interviews and participated many competitions ,this is the first time I am feeling nervousness. I am feeling like my heart is
jumping out of my body.May be I didn't have anything from morning. Yes ...Yes  that is the reason. I noded my head and looked at him.

I saw him looking at me with a slight smile,but still I can see amusement in his eyes..I stood there like a fool.

"Yes ....this is her house ,but now she is not here. "  He said calmly..

Heyy devimaiyya what I will do now...I thought in mind.

May I know who you are Miss..?"that brought me back from thoughts ..

He asked me with a polite manner..

" I am Khushi Sharma coming from Chandragiri. I just want to meet Gayathri  aunty.What time she will be back ?" I asked him with a worry on my face.

"Oh ..ok ..Miss.Khushi  ..you can come inside and I will make a call to her " .He said calmly and waited for my response.

I looked around and watched where I am standing . Here too much hot outside better I go inside and wait. I am too tired to stand here

I noded hesistately and entered the house

I noded hesistately and entered the house.He followed me after closing the door.

I noticed the living room and saw a guitar is placed near the sitting area.I guessed he was the one who played the guitar.

I guessed he was the one who played the guitar

" Please sit down Miss.Khushi and feel at home,I will be back in a minute "....his voice called me back from my thoughts.

I noded and sit down ..He went through the passage which is connected to the living room and disappeared.