Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"So you are telling  me that there is something going on between Aamy and Palak " Arnav asked totally amused as he looked at Khushi and she nodded her head.

Arnav and Khushi were going on their way to Kalagram in his car as Khushi informed about her doubts on Palak and Aman..

"But ..if we suggest her for joining to our office ,will she accept our offer?...also she is also a teacher right?.." Arnav asked his doubt..

"Ohh..Arnav ...you don't know about her...she is a MBA holder in Business Administration   and always like to do job in cooperate companies.She also got many  offers from big companies.But she want to be with me always,so she had rejected all their offeres.Now I am here ,she was looking for jobs here in this city." Khushi said enthusiastically....

"But she will not accept the job,  if there is something between her and Aamy....." Arnav asked as he looked straight on the road.

"That work you give to me...,I will solve that....ok " Khushi said as she wrapped her hand on his free hand and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Arnav kissed her head softly as he concentrated on his driving..

"Angel......be ready at 7 pm at evening ....ok......and I kept something on your dresser ...wear that for the evening....."

"Hmmm...Arnav .....I want to say something important to you....it is very urgent....it's about ...." She paused as they heard the ringing of Arnav's phone...

Khushi gestured him to take the phone as it was from hospital...

"Ok....I will be there in 15 minutes....yeah...on the way....ok...." Arnav said as he stopped the car infront of Kalagram and looked towards Khushi...

"Khushi....you were telling something....." Arnav asked curiously with his full attention..

Khushi noticed that they reached at institution and it will not be the right place and time to tell about Shyam...She can not predict his reaction on the same...she knows how possessive he will become when the matter is about her...

"Arnav..I will tell you later..now you need to reach hospital fast...also time to start my class..." Khushi said as  Arnav looked at her with concern..

" Angel...you will be always my top priority ... all will come later only....ok...."

"That I know......but now hospital needs you more....ok my doctor sab.." She smiled and leaned forward  as she pecked on his cheek.

When she was about to pulling back,he pulled her towards him as he pressed his lips on her and kissed her hard. They pulled back after sometime for their breath as Arnav pressed his forehead on her,lightly kissed her there..

"Take care Angel...." Arnav said he kissed her ring.She nodded and  blushed as she climbed down from the car...

She nodded and  blushed as she climbed down from the car