Chapter 29

Chapter 29

It was almost past 2 am,Renuka and her minions left Nila after their failed plan of traping Arnav Singh Raizada...Renuka had tried to ask forgiveness from Raizada's and Nani...But they were adamant in their decision,because it was their son's life and dignity  that she played along with her friend's family...

Ashok and Sudeev had withdrawed all business deals from Lavanya's father and it will be
a big blow for his company. Lavanya's family will face a lot of losses in their business because of her stupid plan..Also Raizada and Varma industries had terminated all their modelling contract of Lavanya with an immediate effect and Aman called their PR head to give a press release for the same.He made sure that it will affect her career as well,..with whom she was playing her dirty trick...his own buddy.... Aman can never forgave her who tried to play with his buddy's emotions...He was glad that atlast his buddy got his true love and he was very happy for his best friend.

All retired to their own room after the eventful midnight...Arnav was standing near his pool side , he changed into his night dress .He was thinking deeply about the events happened before and suddenly he felt her soft hands wrapped around his waist as she put her head on his back.He put his hands over her hands as he found her pressing her lips on his back. He removed her hands from his waist as he pulled her towards his front side..

He kissed her ring and looked at her eyes deeply with a lot of emotions.

"I am sorry angel...because of me ,you have to face all this ..." He stopped as she pressed her hand on lips..she gestured no with her head..

He took her hand from his mouth as he softly kissed inside her knuckles,while looking at her eyes passionately.Khushi felt her breaths stopped as she looked back at his dark brown obs filled with love and desire..She lowered her eyes as she can't handle with his passion filled eyes and tried to move from there.But knowing her next movement,he pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly.

She hugged him back as he held her close his heart and kissed her hair with lot of love.

" I missed you angel.."

He missed her, he missed her like anything. He craved for her, and wanted her beside him. He wanted to look into her hazel eyes and feel her lips against his.

His heart was speeding up like never before when he thought of Lavanya's plan to break them apart.He wanted to assure his Khushi that everything was alright, and he will always be there for her, no matter what.

He slowly leaned a little as he dropped a kiss on her forehead taking his own sweet time.

Then he pulled back from her as he looked at her beautiful face..

He kept staring at her, and found the twinkling in her eyes when she looked at him with so much love. Her eyes would always talk to him the language known to them only . The language of love and passion,he was thankful to her soulful eyes which he could read without any difficulty.

Her heart beats quickened as soon as her eyes read through his, she could see nothing but longing and love for her there.She never wanted to miss that feelings in his eyes and her heart soared at the thought itself. She have felt and seen his unconditional love for her, just for her.

He checked his wrist watch and found it was showing almost 3 am in the morning...

"You need some rest...and it was a long day for all...come I will drop you at your room .." He said as he pulled her softly towards her room..

He felt her pulling him back as he turned towards her side. He found some uneasiness in her eyes as he looked at her confused..

"Arnav...voh...tha..that.." She stammered as she thought about his reaction.