Chapter 32

Chapter 32

After sometime Arnav had given a tour inside the whole farmhouse for Khushi..She liked the place very much.Now they were standing on the terrace watching the surroundings from there.

"Khushi....you will like the outside sceneries also,but now its night time we can not see it properly..but don't worry,we can come some other day to spend around the farm house."

Arnav said as he took her hand and kissed on her knuckles ,above her ring..Suddenly something popped out in Khushi's head as she said,

"Ohh...Devimaiyya...I forgot an important thing, Arnav ....I will just come...ok...you wait here........." Khushi said as she ran inside the house.

"Khushi.....slowly..." He said as he looked at her retreating figure and smiled at her craziness..

The velvety black sky seemed an abode for the tiny twinkling stars and the passionate Moon. Some clouds had lurked around as if deciding whether to shower rain or not.He saw her coming back and she was holding something in her hand.

The meandering wind made it's way through her soft and silky long hair taking his heart into craze. His enchanted eyes desirously soaked in her beauty as she walked towards him.

Khushi looked at him nervously and handed over a small packet which had neatly covered with a nice color paper.

"Arnav...I...I..I brought it for you.....if you don't like it,you can change it with your choice..." She stammered as he looked at her face amused..

"Angel...why are worrying so much sweetheart.......I will love whatever you choose for me..ok...the thing is that it will be given by you....my angel....so you don't need to worry..." He said as he kissed on her cheek and then sat on a nearby couch which placed on the terrace.He then pulled her towards him softly as she came and fell on his lap.He kept her head on chest as he opened the gift packet.

He looked at the simple yet beautiful diamond platinum band inside it

He looked at the simple yet beautiful diamond platinum band inside it.He looked down at  Khushi's tensed face.She was looking eagerly at his face all the time to know his opinion about the ring.She knows that he loves simplicity,so she choosen a simple one for him.

He chuckled at her expression as he pecked on her head and gestured her to the box..
She didn't know what was he telling as she asked,

"Huhhh..Arnav..Didn't you like it?..."

"Ohh,,my angel....take it and put it in my finger.....I can't wait to wear it on my finger...." Arnav said as he again gestured with his eyes.

Khushi smiled as she took the ring from the box and slowly put it on his ring finger.
It fitted in his finger perfectly as she looked up at his face.She saw some sparkles in his eyes as he leaned down at her face. She saw the gap reducing between their lips as he captured her lips with his.She put her both hands engulfed around his neck as she pulled his head more towards her.