fourteen: shape-shifted

Start from the beginning

"I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you." Scott sighs.

Stiles and Scott approach their lacrosse lockers, other boys sending Kennedy unsure looks. However, none of them really minded, as she was titled as one of the hottest girls in their school. "You know, you say that now but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay?" Stiles started. "And it's very stressful on me and so yes, I'm still locking you up."

Kennedy looks up from thought. "I don't have the urge to kill you," She chimes, an innocent expression on her face.

The Stilinski looks over at her, putting his hands on her shoulders. "And you're the newbie, it's required I lock you up," She pouts, and Stiles felt his body warm at the sight of her bright blue eyes. Sighing, he looks over at Scott, "So, yeah, locking you up."

"Okay, fine. But I do think I'm in more control now." Scott begins, leaning against the locker. "Especially since things are good with Allison."

Stiles rolls his eyes. "Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison." He mutters.

"They're really good." Stiles says something sarcastic, trying to get Scott to stop. "I mean, like, really good."

"All right, I get it!" He groans, causing Kennedy to giggle. "Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself."

Raising her brows, she looks over, "Well if you're going to be locking up two werewolves, did you get something better than handcuffs?" She asks him.

Stiles nods, "Yeah, much better." Stiles opens his locker, a chain falling out. Scott and Kennedy look down, watching as it continues to trickle down to the floor, reminding Kennedy of a waterfall. Classmates look around in confusion, Scott sending Stiles a shocked look. Kennedy bites her lip to stop herself from laughing, the chain still falling.

Coach Finstock walks over, joining the staring party. The chain finally stops, Coach shrugging, "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away." He waves them off, before looking at Kennedy. "What are you doing here? This is the boys locker room!" He shouts.

Kennedy raises a brow, "When has that ever stopped me from walking in here?" She asks him, honestly. Coach doesn't bother to reply, walking away. Kennedy chuckles to herself, before a smell fills her nostrils. She remembers it from last night, but she can't figure out why.

"You guys okay?" Stiles asks, confused. Both of his werewolf friends had similar expressions, and it weirded him out, a lot.

Scott looks around, "There's another. In here, right now." He says.

"Another what?"

Scott looks at Kennedy, who's eyes glowed for just a moment. "Another werewolf." He answered.

Stiles looked at them, confused. "I, actually, need to go," Kennedy whispered, "Lydia's back, and I have hardly talked to her." She grabs her bag tightly, running out of the locker room.

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asks the strawberrry blond as they walk towards the school. Kennedy approaches them from the side, a smile on her face.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." Lydia explains, "But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds."

Kennedy stops her friends, looking between them both. "Are you ready for this?" She asks, holding Lydia's hand.

The Martin scoffs, "Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer. " Kennedy sends a warning look, "And, I have my bestie right by my side," Lydia says, smiling right at Kennedy. Allison and Kennedy chuckle as Lydia turns her body, making sure Kennedy was right by her side when she walked in. The students passing by stopped their chattering, turning to see the girl who went missing and the girl with the serial killer aunt. Kennedy stood between the two girls, holding on to Lydia's hand.