015 It's a good start.

Bethany:

"Kiss me again" I couldn't believe I let myself say those words to him. I had only been Rosen's girlfriend for a night technically, I felt the guilt wash over me and I put a stop to Aiden's lips on mine. "I'm sorry, I can't so this right now, maybe once I trust you and am single.." I trailed at the end knowing that I would hurt his feelings.

He only carressed my cheek softly. "It's alright my little human, I understand just know that I hate that fucking guy" He was glaring at the wall once he said the last part. I smiled softly. "Jealous?" I poked his nose then he turned back to me. "Of him? No. Of the fact that he gets to kiss you, and have his hands all over you? Yes" 

I grinned, it was a nice feeling; the feeling of him wanting me to himself. I fell asleep very quickly, only this time not waking until noon the next day. "Bethany!, sweetie?" I heard my mothers voice as she opened my bedroom door, I slowly opened my eyes to see Aiden sitting beside me on my bed. I looked at my mom. "Rosen is here to see you, I figured I would let you know" She looked towards Aiden, then back at me hinting that she was trying to keep my out of trouble with Rosen.

"Thanks mom" She returned my words with a warm smile, then was out of the room. "Aiden.." I started but was cut off. He was standing in front of me, now both of us in the middle of my room. "I know, let's hang out together soon, alright?" I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead softly before disappearing faster than the human eye.

I quickly got dress in some skinny jeans and a over the should sweatshirt. I grab my flats and ran a brush through my hair before checking my makeup and going downstairs. "Hey beautiful" Rosen slipped his hands on my waist and kissed me feeply. "Hey" I responded caught off guard. 

"Shall we hangout today, girlfriend" I smiled. "Sure boyfriend" He grabbed my hand and led me outside. We ended up going out to lunch then to an arcade, where he let me beat him at multiple games, and won me a stuffed penguin out of a crane machine. "It's so cute" I gushed as it was nearing nine at night and he was bringing me home.

"Want to come hang out for a little bit?" He smiled and nodded before we both stepped inside my house. "Welcome home sweetie, we are having guests over for dinner soon, Rosen would you like to stay for dinner?" I instantly thought about him and Aiden at the same table and flinched. "Yeah, i'd love to" My mother smiled nicely at him and I grabbed his hand going up the stairs and to my room.

"So who are these guests your mom is having for dinner?" Rosen suddenly asked as we both took seats on my bed. "I'm assuming it's the same people that you met the other night, my moms best friend and her family" He was quiet for a moment before he spoke up. "Is there anything going on between you and that guy, Aiden?" I was caught off guard for a moment giving him a weird look. "No, why would you say that?" 

We were currently faceing each other, I sat with my legs crossed while he just turend towards me. "It just seems like he gave me a hard time yesterday, and you seemed caught off guard to be around him.." He gave me an odd look like he didn't believe me and I sighed.

"We tried to date a while back, our parents are close friends and we decided to give it a try, but it didn't work out and the break up was really bad, and recently he started coming around again and it's awkward but nothing is going on between me and him otherwise I would have never agreed to date you"

He looked away form me and I felt suddenly sick to my stomach. "Rosen.." I trailed reaching for his hand softly. He quickly looked at me and pinned me down on the bed. "Show me I have nothing to worry about" Before I could respond his hands held mine on the side of my shoulders and his mouth was smothering mine. 

My heart rate picked up and not in a good way, I slipped one of my hands free and tried softly pushing him away, I went to speak but his tongue quickly slid down my throat. I felt pressure on my other hand and my heart beat sped up even more, I felt my stomach get sick and I started trembling. 

I finally got the courage to push him away just as my door opened at the same time. "Dinner's ready" The familiar vampire voice rang in my ears. I felt relief as I looked at him, thanking him with my eyes. 

He looked fiercely at Rosen before turning away, leaving the door intentionally open. "What's the matter babe?" Rosen said smirking and leaning in my face. "N-nothing, let's eat" He smiled and took my hand allowing my to lead the way.

When we stepped into the dining room Delani quickly smiled at me as she sat across from me. Aiden sat beside her, across from Rosen who had a devilish smirk playing on his lips. My mom sat down at one end of the table where Aiden's dad say opposite.

I was silent through dinner still caught off guard from Rosen. I was starting to have second thoughts. I mean were relationships supposed to move that fast? I wasn't ready to and we would need to talk about it soon. 

"So how has school been?" Delani broke me from my thoughts and I jumped slightly looking scared. "Everything okay, Babe?" I heard Rosen ask with a smile on his lips. I nodded before faking a smile at Delani. "Yeah.." Was my weak reply. Dinner continued with everyone talking except me. I could feel a certain vampire's stare on me throughout but I didn't dare look up. 

When dinner was finished I couldn't help but to be excited walking Rosen outside. "Thanks for staying" I said softly, barely meeting his gaze. He smirked before pinning me against the outside wall, kissing me fiercely, his teeth grazed my mouth and I refused entrance, until grabbed my thigh making me gasp. He moaned into my mouth and I quickly broke away. "Rosen, please you need to take it slow" I wiped his kiss away. 

"Look Bethany, I feel like I'm going to lose you over your ex-boyfriend, I hate that he is around more than me." I frowned. "Rosen we've only been dating two days" this time he glared. "Whatever" Was all I got as a response before he quickly stormed off. I sighed deeply and walked inside.

"Sweetheart I'm gonna have some drinks down stairs with Delani, let me know if you need anything" I nodded softly before walking up my stairs I opened my bedroom door and was shocked when I saw a vampire laying upon it looking bored. "Aiden?"

I shut my door softly before laying beside him on my bed, mimicking him. "Tough night?" He asked. "I think Rosen is trying to move too fast, I mean he shoved his tongue down my throat-" I was cut off to a growl, I turned facing him and his fangs were protruding. 

"Human, I'm going to tear his fucking throat out" I flinched at his words, and he began to stand heading for the door. "No!" I said grabbing his sleeve, he turned to me anger in his eyes. "I told him to take it slow, if he doesn't then I will let you, until then just don't." I was pleading and he frowned at me before sighing. "Alright human, but only because I care about your feelings"

I smiled and reached for his hand. "Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?" He grinned. "I'd be honored" I slipped in my bed and he joined me I snuggled into his side, and he played with my hair until I fell asleep.

I really needed to figure this out, I couldn't keep them both..

[ Author's Note: ENJOY! :D ]