Arranged Marriage to a Vampire Prince.

Prologue:

*Delani: Queen of the vampires.

I am Delani Marie Ace, I am a 40 year old Vampire Queen. My husband was a prince once and I was arranged to marry him when I was just a human seventeen year old girl. It was my husbands turn to take his father's throne so once we got married he became King and I, Queen. We had a son as well, He is my little Vampire Prince.

My husband and I decided to live in the normal world, we co-exist with the humans comfortably. We stay away as best we can keeping our homes in extemely large forrested areas so we can easily hunt and feed, although not everyone in my family with feed from animals, my Prince will only drink human blood, he is quite the stubborn one.

My son, the spoiled Vampire Prince has so much to learn and I would love for him to fall in love with a human some day and to become more happy, more nice, and just an all around better person, instead of the bitter hateful person he already is.

I knew my son would marry some day, I wanted everything for him, We are vampires, But we are not heartless. We do love and we do care, at least most of us do anyway.

Aiden is very different from any other vampire, He is quiet and keeps to himself, But he has a short temper and is very angry at times.

But he is my son and I love him. It is Bethany's seventeenth birthday tonight, The night where me and her mother sit down to tell her all about this arranged marriage.

Me and her mother met when we were kids, At the time I was not a vampire, I was human and I went to school like a normal kid. We grew up together in a small town and have been inseperable ever since.

I was arranged to be married on my seventeenth birthday as well, To a vampire. Similar to Bethany and Aiden's situation.

I hated the vampire at first, But we learned to love and to be happy, And eventually he turned me into a vampire. That's when I conceived Aiden.

Now still best friends with Bethany's mother Anna, she agreed to arrange her daughter in a marriage to my son, as soon as her daughter would turn seventeen. She feels guilty, And she's worried about Bethany's reactions, As I am for Aiden's.

But me and Anna both know that it will mean something soon, And if my son can let go, And learn to love like his parents, Then him and Bethany will do great.

But not everything turns out the way we plan it to.