28. Stay close, don't go.

Bethany.

One day in, He returns.

It was cold, where ever I was. My eyes wouldn't open right away. I took in the sounds of my surrounding. Water, hitting sand. I could smell blood and rotting flesh, this time my eyes finally opened. I was tied down to a table, I looked around trying to find an escape. I was in the shack, the one that had vampire pieces everywhere. I held back vomit and worked my hands, trying to free them. This time I was more aware of he fact that I was trapped in a nightmare. "That's right sweetheart" I flinched as Blake carressed my cheek. 

Narrowing my eyes at him, I tried wiggling my way out fo the ropes that had me bound. My wrists and feet were both beginning to feel the burns of the friction. "It's no use, this time I'm gonna try my best not to let them disturb us" His dark eyes held a playfulness to them. "Aiden will fucking kill you" I snapped now irritated, doing my best not to let him have my fear. "Will he now?" He grinned before pulling out a small dagger. My eyes widened but I kept calm, as best as could.

"I don't understand what your playing at here?" I questioned, watching him as he walked around the table. I cursed the fact that I was in that damn ivory nightgown once more. It was too revealing and I knew how his disgusting mind worked. "Well I'll tell you, we are gonna play a game. I ask questions, you answer." I frowned. "This is stupid, just leave me alone" He didn't seem to like my offensive response.

"Well now you're gonna learn the second part of the game" He grinned before making his way to me. He hovered over me, his gaze freezing me, I just looked into his eyes until I felt a sharp pain on my forearm. I whimpered and he grinned before bringing the dagger to his lips and licking my blood off of it. I looked at my arm, and realized it was bleeding pretty badly. I did my best to ignore the pain.

"Hmm so now you know what happens if I hate your response" He winked at me before stepping away, back to circling the table. I watched him carefully. "What's my story?" He asked me, grinning. I felt confused before answering, "You're a rogue vampire?" It felt more like a question rather than a response. This time he walked up to my opposite arm, gliding the blade against it. I bit down on my lip, ignoring the pain as best I could. A uncomfortable whimper escaped my lips.

"This is fun" He laughed, enjoying my pain. "I hate you" I spat, glaring at him. If looks could kill he would be six feet under. "You look so cute, next question!" I was bleeding from both arms now, and beginning to feel slightly light headed, on top of the killed headache I was having.

"And do you know why you're having that headache?" I looked at him curiously, "Was that the question?" I asked back. He shook his head at me. "Wrong answer" He was by my face this time. "No it wasn't!" I panicked. But he lowered his head and planted a kiss on my lips, as the same time that he made a small cut on my neck. "Ow" I cried into his lips, I felt him smile against them before he stepped away examing me.

Luckily he kept the cut on my neck very small, I was worried he would cut me worse. I was taking deep breaths, not keeping as calm as I was before. I felt tears triggering but I gritted them back. "I can tell you're upset, I like it." He laughed poking my side. I flinched, and this just caused him to laugh even more. "Okay, last question" He grinned. "How long have I been a vampire?" I cursed under my breath. He was purposely asking questions that I wouldn't no the answer to. I felt tears burn my eyes. I looked at him and shrugged as best I could, despite being tied down.

"Ahhh tsk tsk tsk" He smiled at me, a fake smile before he walked to where my feet were bound. If he was going to cut my legs I figured I could deal with it. I was surprised when he cut the ropes off my feet. He pushed my right leg up so that my knee bent and left my other leg completely straight. Due to this my nigthgown as slid up way to far for my liking. I watched him with fearful eyes as I stepped between my legs, I tried to shuffle myself, and to bend my knee back down straight but he held my tightly. "Stop moving, I won." He didn't smile at me this time, just glared.