Holy Shit. Stefan was in a love triangle with my Dad and my aunt. Ew.

Start from the beginning

"Sure." I say before hanging up the phone. First, I'm going to talk with my brother about lying. Then, Windy City here we come.

~~Hope's POV~~

"Welcome to Chicago, Hope." Dad says, pulling the car into some weird place.

"What are we doing here?" I as him.

"Well, I know how much Stefan loved it here, and I figured I would show it to you too. Along with mine and Stefan's history." Dad explains, smirking at me.

"You wanna show me the highlight real of Stefan's ripper days. Fun." I tell him sarcastically. A car pulls up towards us.

"Word was the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun." Dad explains to me, talking about Stefan's glory days. Such a dad thing to do.

He goes on and tells me how he meet the Mikaelsons. Well, the only two undaggered. Auntie Bex and Dad.

"Chicago was magical." Dad tells me.

"Well, are we done talking about the love triangle between you, Stefan, and your sister Rebekah, or must this conversation continue?" I ask Dad, hopeing to get out of this convo.

"How did you know about Rebekah?" Dad asks me, walking closer.

"Are we going to see this witch or not?" I ask him, avoiding the question.

"Yes, we are. My favorite witch, to be exact. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Dad says before getting into the car. I sigh, following him.

~~Josie's POV~~

I wake up next to Lizzie, chained to the wall. Looking around, I see Mom still in that chair. She sees me awake and mouths, 'are you ok?' I nod my head at her. Me and Lizzie's bracelets are gone, probably taken incase we use them as weapons.

"Daddy, are you there?" Caroline asks into the cellar. When she doesn't get an answer, she starts talking again.

"Why won't you talk to me?" She yells into the cellar. When she hears clattering, she starts to talk again.

"Dad!" She says before something starts to come into the room. By the way Mom's acting (coughing and what-not) I would guess it's vervain. I try to get this chain off of me. Grandpa walks in then. He shushes his daughter.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." He says.

"Dad..."

"I need an answer. How do you walk in the sunlight?" He asks her, croutching down to her level.

"Just let the girls go." Caroline pleads with him.

"Sweetheart, please, just answer me. Then we'll get on with it." He tells her.

"Is that all you want to know?" Mom asks.

"That's all I want to know." He tells Mom.

"If you want to know, you'll have to let the twins go." She bargins.

"I can't do that sweetheart. They're vampires that need to be taken care of." He says, putting a hand on her leg.

"No. Then I'm not telling you." Mom insists.

"Caroline..."

"No! They aren't vampires!" Mom shouts at him.

"They came to save you. They're something, and that means they're monsters. I'm trying to help you sweetheart."