Natsuo began to whistle at this with us looking over to him. "Dang bro. You've got my little sister around your finger like she was a piece of string." "Hmph. I still think you could've had a far better person instead of someone that most likely has worms." "...How did you know I had worms before Endeavor?" Shouto and Natsuo couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the thought I had worms before. Fuyumi though looked at me a little worried. "I got better. But that medicine tastes awful. Last time I hang out with a stray cat around the neighborhood. Katherine was a nice cat though." This comment was not exactly liked by the flame hero as he began lighting the chair he was in on fire. "Shouto! YOU WILL NOT BE DATING A FLEA RIDDEN HAIRBALL COUGHING CAT SUCH AS THIS!" "HEY! I take hairball control stuff and I never had fleas before! Can we at least keep facts straight on that!?" "THAT'S WHAT YOUR MAD ABOUT!?" I couldn't take much more before finally doing what I kinda wanted to do just so I can rub it in Endeavor's face. I grabbed Shouto's cheeks before pressing my lips against her's to enrage her father to no end. He began walking over before I held my middle finger out with my claw in view. I pulled away from Shouto to give him a death glare. "I dare you to try it dog crap." "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE-" "Either way you look at it, he's with me Endeavor and starting tomorrow, I'll be calling him daddy instead of you." This comment made everyone dead silent until Natsuo busted out laughing. "AHAHAHAHA! NOW THAT'S FREAKING FUNNY SHOUTO!" I could tell that the burning piece of crap couldn't take anymore to the point he walked out of the room. "I don't have to sit here and take this. I have a job to do and I expect you to be as far away from this house when I return to night you filthy cat." "Maybe I will, but I can't guarantee that your daughter's sheets will be clean after I leave." Shouto started to laugh a bit at this for me to get into mocking the pro.

Endeavor left with both Natsuo and Fuyumi looking at me because of my last comment. "Don't give me that look, I am shedding. What did you think I meant?" "Also he's probably going to fuck my brains out." Shouto says bluntly. They didn't say anything after Shouto's statement and went to put on their shoes. "I gotta go shopping. I'm also gonna take Natsuo to help me carry some things. If you two get hungry, there's some leftovers in the fridge and a few snacks in the cabinet. Make yourselves at home." "Thanks." The two left with me and Shouto alone. "So my sister seemed to like you." "I think it was the tails and ears that she liked more." "Maybe, but I'm pretty sure Natsuo loves the fact you talked down to our father. He also loves cats." "Your father was being a tool and I wasn't gonna act like that stupid joke people make about pussycats. Also, your brother likes cats?" She nods at this for me to take this information with a bit of surprise. "Didn't see him as a cat person." Shoto got up before grabbing my arm to lead me over towards her room. There, she sat me down on her bed before shutting her door. "Izuku. We're gonna do something that I personally want to do just so I can rub it in my father's face." She started to pull her dress up to show she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her dress. "We're going to do it like rabbits today just to stick it to my asshole father." 'Guess my gag about my shedding wasn't going to be the only thing that gets on the sheets.'

Lemon warning🍋

3rd person POV:

Shouto walked over to Izuku to sit on his lap. She began kissing him and sticking her tongue inside his mouth to taste the cat boy she loves. Meanwhile Izuku began to feel his instincts lead his hands down towards her ass to grope it. This made the half and half girl moan a bit before feeling Izuku wrestle her tongue for dominance. This eventually ended with Izuku's victory as his rough cat tongue slithered inside her mouth. The feeling was extremely odd for Shouto until they separated. Izuku then began to lick down her neck and collarbone giving small bites before getting to her B cup breasts. He started to massage them before rolling his tongue over her right nipple to force it to become erect. Shouto didn't understand why, but the feeling of warm sandpaper sliding over her pink buds filled her with satisfaction and joy. Her mind however went right to her lower half to notice Izuku fingering her by shoving his left hand down her underwear and playing with her. She tried desperately to keep moans from coming out, but eventually they did with her hands placed upon Izuku's left hand and head. Her body began to get hot with the feeling of something coming inside her swelling. Soon enough, her back arched up with her lower half tightening over Izuku's fingers. Forcing them in as far as they could before letting out a loud scream of pleasure.