CH. 6

Taehyung looked at the doctor. Is this some kind of prank? Why the hell Jungkook gets pregnant he is a boy. "He has a dick," Taehyung said directly to the doctor. The doctor chuckled and told Taehyung to follow him in his office.

"Let me explain the things here to you." The doctor started.

"He is one month pregnant now. Boys who have the same hormones as female-like Mr. Jeon— can get pregnant. Here is the test that we run to him just to make sure that everything was legit." Taehyung muttered and handed it to him.

"If you want for a second opinion you can use that." The doctor said. Taehyung shakes his head— this cannot be happening— like how he will seduce Jimin if he will be a father?

"Did he know already?" Taehyung asked.

"He is still sleeping. I would just remind you that— male pregnancy is more dangerous. They should not get stressed, their mood swings are unpredictable and don't worry the baby is healthy right now. Your job being the husbando is to just not stress him." The doctor said.

"If you have questions—"

"Abortion? Is it possible?" Taehyung asked.

"I guess you are one of those at least 10% human who is not ready for any of this and now killing an innocent human is your way of fleeing from everything?" The doctor muttered. "Irresponsible indeed." He added.

"You cannot undergo abortion unless Mr. Jeon wants it." He said. "Now you may leave." He said.

Taehyung went inside Jungkook's room he was sleeping soundly. He looked at the younger boy sleeping peacefully and soundly.

"I am not ready to any of this— and I am sure he himself is not ready for this," Taehyung muttered.

After some hours Jungkook is awake.

"W—what happened? W—why I am here?" Jungkook was stuttering.

"Listen." Taehyung started looking at Jungkook

"You are pregnant. I am not ready to any of this so I suggest—" Jungkook shuts him by cutting his words.

"I am pregnant? And you want me to end this?" Jungkook asked furrowing. "Y—you are unbelievable," Jungkook muttered.

"We both know that I am the father of that child inside you." Taehyung said.

"But you are not going to tell me what should I do with my child. If you don't want the child then leave me alone. Leave us alone—" Jungkook said restraining his self from crying.

"Listen here. If you want your parents to be proud of you—"

"I— stop— I am not your responsibility nor this child. You can leave now. P—please leave. Just leave." Jungkook said sternly looking away to Taehyung. Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook went back to his apartment later that day. He didn't see Taehyung on his way home. Namjoon and Hoseok aren't back yet... they have to extend their stay in New York... Jungkook stared at the white ceiling of the living room. What should he do— everything was like him being hit by a car—

"What should I do now?" He asked his self.

He can't talk to his parents— he knows they will ask him to abort the child too. He knows that they will ask him to choose— but he is sure that he can't kill the innocent person inside him. It was maybe a mistake— but a mistake cannot be corrected by another mistake. After all it was his fault being irresponsible the child inside him didn't do anything.

He looked around—

"I need to leave— away from anyone..." he muttered to himself. He stopped when he realized there is nowhere he can go— he cannot run to his child's father— he can't ask Jimin and Jeongyeon for help because Jimin was Taehyung's one and only— like he will fell in love with him all over again. Then Yugyeom and Bambam— they are close with Taehyung. While Namjoon and Hoseok— he just don't want the two to be in this drama that he was in right now.

The next day—

"Jungkook we're back!" Hoseok said happily looking for the younger inside his apartment. The apartment was empty. He looked around—

"Did he go to school?" Hoseok asked his self.

"Kook? Let's go—" Jeongyeon came into the unit thinking it was Jungkook going out for university.

"Oh— Hoseok oppa? You're back? Where is Jungkook? He told me to go to school with him because we have the same schedule." Jeongyeon said looking around the apartment.

"I don't know— I just got here I thought he went to school already," Hoseok said sounding so worried now.

Jungkook doesn't leave the house without saying anything. He also doesn't go out early in the morning to go somewhere. The only time he goes out early is going to school and the fact that Jungkook.

"He left." Taehyung started.

"Where did he go? To school?" Hoseok asked worriedly to Taehyung. Namjoon has been calming him for half an hour now.

"He left— away from any of you," Taehyung muttered.

"What are you saying?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Y—yesterday he collapsed. So I send him to the hospital and the doctor said he was pregnant." Taehyung said. "He can't face any of you— especially his parents so decided to leave," Taehyung added as he lowered his head.

"H—he is pregnant? So he got pregnant by his first?" Jeongyeon muttered feeling confused with everything but also worried about the younger.

"I think Jungkook is still around the L.A street." Jimin muttered. 

"He told me not to let you go, and let you find him. He wants to be alone and away." Taehyung said looking at everyone's worried looks, Hoseok looked at him... everyone was surprised when he grabs Taehyung collar. "And you want me, us to just follow his pointless thoughts? You should've stopped him Taehyung! But you didn't I know you are cold towards him-- but shit never thought that you are at this point!" Hoseok said and released his grip on Taehyung's collar then run outside the apartment. Jimin looked at him-- 

"Tae, I don't know what is the reason why you didn't stop him... but you could have just at least call Hoseok or Jeongyeon to stop Jungkook." Jimin said and followed the others. 

🐰🐯

Hellooo guys T^T 
what can you say about the update uwu sksksks 
I know I made Tae's character bad T^T 
Let's enjoy angst for like at least 5 chapters XD let's all suffer kkkk 
Also I'm sorry for not updating again T^T 
I hope at least I can write the first half chapters of this book T^T 
Pleaseee comment and vote ~~