Ch 1

Jeon Jungkook was just an ordinary person... like he is just every child in this world to his parents. He just want to give his best... and make them proud.

Jungkook studied math even he hates it— he joined an international competition for math, to give his parents some honor. He joined a public speaking competition even if he hates the public— like being surrounded by people. To make his parents proud of him... but it looks like those aren't enough.

Jeon Jungkook was 18 now, he'll be attending college soon... and his parents made him take up business management. Because he will be the new CEO of their business in the near future.

"Jungkook! Today is our last day in senior high! wanna come with us? We will be having a party in the house!" Yugyeom said as he shakes his body and dance freely.

"Hey hey!!! I am on it!" Bambam said and started twerking.

"No I can't— I have to make sure that I will enter such a prestigious school in US." Jungkook said as he was keeping his things.

"Dude? Hello? You've been studying for awhile now— come on you might get brain damage." Yugyeom muttered a fact and Bambam just nodded.

"He is right Jeon. Like— we've friends since the start of high school but you never join our slumber party." Bambam added.

"You know that I hate crowds." Jungkook muttered and stood up.

"I am leaving."

"We will be waiting for you okay!!!" Yugyeom said.

"Whatever you say." Jungkook said.

The driver was waiting for him— he went inside the car and looked at the other students whom he share the same age... they all look happy and goofy hanging out with their own circle of friends... he sometimes feel selfish because... Yugyeom and bambam was always his friends since he started high school but never join their party.

When they arrived in their house... his parents made a big celebration for him. As he was the top student this year. As much as he hate to join the party and just lock himself in his room— his mom might get mad at him.

He received graduation gifts from his parents friends. When he get tired of roaming around the party he went outside their house to take some fresh air.

"Pssst~" he heard someone called him. It was Yugyeom and he is with Bambam.

"Let's go?" Yugyeom asked. Jungkook looked at their house... part of him wants to experience what it is feel like to have party with his friends house. I'm sorry mom and dad. I promise— I won't do it again.

Loud noise could be heard from outside.

"What happened to your house? Is this some kind of night club?" Jungkook asked.

"Silly! It's a fast food party! Pizza, Hamburgers, and fries are everywhere." Bambam said excitedly.

He can smell liquor around the place too— he looked at Bambam and Yugyeom. "Why it smell liquor in here?" Jungkook asked frowning.

"Come on. You will not drink okay— you are just here for the pizza." Bambam said. "Also for burger and fries!" Yugyeom said and handed some to JK.

Jungkook seats in the kitchen... but he can still hear the load sound. He get his cola, burger and fries then went at the book of Yugyeom's house. As there was small garden there.

"Now I can eat peacefully." Jungkook muttered.

Well though they were having a party in their house he can't eat his food. Because his mom and dad won't allow him to eat because they are still greeting their visitors. While he was eating he saw a guy walking from a distance he was wearing a suit, his necktie are slightly loosen, he looks like drunk— Jungkook stood up, he drink cola that has a bitter aftertaste but shrugged it off he thought that it could be coke zero. He helped the guy —

"Mister are you alright? Who are you? You are in my best friend's house." Jungkook muttered worriedly.

The man looked at him. "Am I not enough Chimin?" The man asked and hold Jungkook's sleeves collar.

"I am sorry— but I am not Chimin. I— I will call Yugyeom." Jungkook was about to runaway but the boy hold his wrist and pulled him for a kiss.

Jungkook tried to push him— but the man was stronger... and for unknown reason he felt so warm— his heart was beating so fast and he suddenly remember some words from a book he read— "heart knows when the search is over." He may sounded so feminine— but he do believe in soulmate— He may not understand what was he doing, or maybe he do understand because the urge of him not wanting the man to stop.

"Oh baby— such a messy kisser." The man muttered in his ear and kissed his earlobe, and JK felt ticklish so he slightly moved away.

"You are so ticklish huh—" the man muttered.

(A/n: sorry no smut guys. Don't ask for details or never happened. We need to cleanse your soul okay.)

The man kissed Jungkook again and lead him in a door that he didn't know that exist at Yugyeom's garden. The next thing he knows he was laying in a soft bed... he doesn't understand why this was happening to him— he felt like he was so brave because even though everything was new to him he can't help himself but to let the man touch him—

"YUGYEOM! KIM FUCKING YUGYEOM! YOU STUPID GIANT! You handed the wrong cola cup to JK!" Bambam yelling at Yugyeom.

"What?! Go get it outside — I think he is in the garden." Yugyeom said.

"JK?" Bambam said.

"Oh wait— did he left?" Bambam thought.

"Did his parents came here? And pulled him out to our party. I hope JK can have his own freedom." Bambam muttered. As he was taking JK's left over food and when he hold the cola cup he was shookt because it was empty.

"Oh my shit!" He muttered then run inside the house and started shaking Yugyeom who was sleeping on the floor.

"Yugyeom! We need to save Jungkook!!! His parents could be punishing him now! We made him drink! We made him drink!" Bambam said again and again. 

Bambam sighed— he was praying that Jungkook is safe from his parents judgements...

🌸🌸🌸

A new book hehehe
Please comment and vote.
I tried my best to write it as a reader of mine wished for... lols. Anyways the plot was not mine but I hope you like my own story flow kkkkk

Please again

Comment (if I should continue it)