CH. 24

Jungkook was fixing Taehyung's necktie... "Did you call your mom?" Taehyung asked as he was looking at the younger.

"Yeah I did— I told him I want to talk to her also to dad... and they already reserved a lunch at restaurant near their company." Jungkook answered eyes only at Taehyung's necktie.

"She didn't raise her voice to you?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook chuckled. "Don't worry she did not. Though I can hear from her voice that she was so cold." Jungkook answered and there Taehyung saw a glimpse of sadness at the younger's eyes.

"You are too good to be through for your parents— I mean even to me... you are so precious." Taehyung said, Jungkook smiled at him and he finished tying Taehyung's necktie. "Now my soon-to-be husbando you better go cuz you are going to be late. Being a CEO is not an excuse to be late." Jungkook said smiling at his husband.

Jungkook then do his daily routine at the house. But today he checked some of the university he enrolled since he decided to change his career and take something about music or art. Him deciding for his own is a whole experience because usually his parents will decide for him. That's why even if he feels like he was regretting how he answered his mom... he somehow feel like it's alright to tell what you really feel... sometimes they can take it in a wrong way and being honest could really hurt sometimes... but at least— just for once he became honest with what he feels growing up...

Taehyung was busily talking to his secretary about the new house he wants to buy in Daegu. He asked him a favor to look for a nice house there and has an open space for Jungkook's garden— well he noticed how the younger buy some flowering plants lately and he finds the younger cute doing such things. The secretary obediently noted everything especially the ones for Jungkook cuz Taehyung literally told him that everything he wants was something that will make his baby koo comfortable at the house.

"If you need to make a brochure. Do it— so my Jungkook can choose the house comfortably." Taehyung added before his secretary leaves.

Later that day ~

Jungkook and Taehyung are at the restaurant already they came here early so his parents wouldn't talk about punctuality. While waiting they decided to order some food since Jungkook was kinda hungry.

"Do you always bring this baby book?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah. I'm writing my whole pregnancy journey and what we did together. So our snowball knows that we really loves him. Oh— I also included other people too there— the ones who took good care of us." Jungkook muttered enthusiastically and smiling. Taehyung can't resist but snatch a smooth and quick peck of kiss to the younger's rosy lips.

Jungkook parents is now there seating with them... they all oth eating their dinner silently. "So what is that you want to talk about?" His mother was the one who broke the silence.

"I would like to apologize for answering you. But I will not withdraw from my decisions I made— especially changing my major." Jungkook muttered. Looking at his mother. Taehyung hold Jungkook's hand giving him the assurance that he was doing well right now.

"I also would like to apologize— I acted so unprofessional when I decided to cancel my investment... it's just I was so angry that you hurt your own son. Like I promised to myself that if you can't protect him— I'll do it instead." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook's parents. Both Jungkook's parents were speechless— especially his mother. He wants to yell and scold Jungkook right now— but looking her son not listening to any of her words— disappoints her so much. She felt like she was not a good mother to her son.

"You became, a mother you wanted to be mom. I still respect you it is just— it is time for me to decide for my own. You can still give me advices and I will give an ear to them and it is me to decide if I'll follow those or not. I am going to be a parent soon too... and I want to try my best to give the love he needs." Jungkook muttered smiling— his parents looked at each other— starting to feel bad that he was there when Jungkook growing up but they never listened to him and watched him growing up to be this kind angel...